Volibear's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwesomeGuy09

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootarion View Post
Should not be usable on lane Minions, its way to darn easy to accidentally use it on a minion and thus an unreasonable waste of his Q, if it must be useable on minions weither neutral or lane, then make its cooldown shorter.....

Edit: No i do not suck with Volibear.
Its a little annoying, but it is by no mean bad, think of it as a empowered attack that tosses ppl or minions back a short distance.

Nea De Penserhir

09-24-2012

You could, I don't know, stop using it on a minion.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

I think a better solution would just be to change how targeting works. Press shift to toggle minion targeting

GekkoST

09-24-2012

I have probably only Q'd a minion like once... and it was because I was clicking a lot instead of just letting voli chase down the champ I had already clicked on and accidentally hit a minion...kinda sucked. I don't have any issues with the cool down but I think it would be a nice side bonus if when voli Q's and run's through minions he knocks them aside like Draven's one skill. Don't have to hurt them just get the annoying buggers out of the way so I can properly chase down champs plox.

Chaz5

09-24-2012

It is meant as a way of balance. his throw shouldn't be a sure thing or else it would ensure kills in teamfights and chases 100% of the time

bluddragon1

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootarion View Post
Should not be usable on lane Minions, its way to darn easy to accidentally use it on a minion and thus an unreasonable waste of his Q, if it must be useable on minions weither neutral or lane, then make its cooldown shorter.....

Edit: No i do not suck with Volibear.
I hate when that happens with garen -.-