Volibear's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ootarion

09-23-2012

Should not be usable on lane Minions, its way to darn easy to accidentally use it on a minion and thus an unreasonable waste of his Q, if it must be useable on minions weither neutral or lane, then make its cooldown shorter.....

Edit: No i do not suck with Volibear.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I have never had that problem personally.

Ootarion

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
I have never had that problem personally.
It doesnt matter, its cooldown is to long since it can so easily hit lane minions, infact I am told that Ignite is no longer usable on lane minions but can still be used on Neutral Monsters, there for Riot has to either lower the cooldown for Volibear's Q as it is now, or remove its ability to hit lane Minions, same should also be done for his W, ive lost many a matches and because ive accidentally hit the wrong target (IE a minion instead of a champ), and all his cooldowns are to long for this to be fair.

Semiwestern

09-23-2012

i dont even play voli and i agree with this post. who would ever q a minion??? even for last hitting it just wouldlnt be worth it.

Ootarion

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semiwestern View Post
i dont even play voli and i agree with this post. who would ever q a minion??? even for last hitting it just wouldlnt be worth it.
Indeed :/

Ootarion

09-23-2012

So yeah, Riot, please fix this. No one in their right mind is going to want to use his Q to last hit a lane minion, and for that matter no one is ever going to use his W to last hit a lane minion either. The cooldown on both these abilities is just to long for how easy it is to hit the wrong thing with them.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootarion View Post
So yeah, Riot, please fix this. No one in their right mind is going to want to use his Q to last hit a lane minion, and for that matter no one is ever going to use his W to last hit a lane minion either. The cooldown on both these abilities is just to long for how easy it is to hit the wrong thing with them.
I do when I quickly want to push the lane after netting a kill. The CDs are a bit high though.

Ootarion

09-23-2012

Quote:
I do when I quickly want to push the lane after netting a kill. The CDs are a bit high though.
Thats why you get items like Ionic Spark that allow you to hit multiple targets plus Volibear's ult.

Jamaree

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootarion View Post
Thats why you get items like Ionic Spark that allow you to hit multiple targets plus Volibear's ult.
But I used my ultimate on the opponent to get the kill ;_;

Ootarion

09-23-2012

Quote:
But I used my ultimate on the opponent to get the kill ;_;
Up voted by accident.

Regardless, Ionic Spark helps him quite a bit with lane pushing when you have the Attack Speed, which he has plenty of.