Can't reconnect/game crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mistagon

02-06-2013

i need help i ca't get back in game it says something about firewall but my fire wall is of i checked : RANK GAME helppp!

patuna33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

me and my team locked in and got stuck in the chat like forever, i logged out and now when i click on reconnect it turns gray and i cant reconnect

obesemane

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinks View Post
You guys aren't the only ones, i was with 2 mates and it seems we all are locked out of the game.

Pics related: http://puu.sh/186fq (Joneseh92 and justsomelad are my mates that also got locked out)
http://puu.sh/186gX (Error message)

I got the exact same messages relating to game crashes that you guys got. it was very frustrating and resulted in a game leave for me which damages my account and ups my leaver level.

I was wondering if there is a fix to this and anyone has found a way to solve it permenantly. I've been able to pla in the past week since it happened but suddenly yesterday it happened again!

I don't know what to do about it, help appreciated.

obesemane

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperateone View Post
yeah no joke...you think with all of the "emergency maintenance" they have did it would of been fixed or stopped...but nahhh wonder what they fixed though...lol

Mine has been like this for about 2 days now started yesterday and still can't join.

DXSilverXD

02-26-2013

Same here...

i'm stuck in reconnect! i push it but NOTHING HAPPENS

PandasAreLovely

04-15-2013

Same problem, restarted SO MUCH TIMES and when im loading champ summoning my ping goes upt to 999 and then crashes

NightuaeX94

04-28-2013

im just wondering WHY RIOT ARENT ANSWERING US

Taking Your Life

04-28-2013

Riot actually do work? Huh?! What game you think you're playing?! Its been like this for over a month now, I doubt Riot even knows whats wrong with their trashy servers.

EliteJoe

07-10-2014

Riot answer me!! Im having this issue and i can't get on. Please, a rioter reply!

EliteJoe

07-10-2014

RIP LoL client