Can't reconnect/game crash

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanatos24

09-23-2012

im guessing there is no way to fix this at the moment?

Track34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

0H SHlT

Desperateone

09-23-2012

ughhh just had this happen again....this is like the 5th time this week....and just happened in a ranked game that i was winning.....and now my account is stuck with the reconnect/black screen with the firewall error......this needs to be fixed....what was all of the emergency maintenance on?

Hobden

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperateone View Post
ughhh just had this happen again....this is like the 5th time this week....and just happened in a ranked game that i was winning.....and now my account is stuck with the reconnect/black screen with the firewall error......this needs to be fixed....what was all of the emergency maintenance on?
Dude you got hit! how long did it take to fix its self last time?

Track34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

****lN HlT YO

Desperateone

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobden View Post
Dude you got hit! how long did it take to fix its self last time?

any other time i just ended all the processes and got right back onto my account as if the game was never there....but this time im stuck been stuck for about an hour now.....

Hobden

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperateone View Post
any other time i just ended all the processes and got right back onto my account as if the game was never there....but this time im stuck been stuck for about an hour now.....
an hour real? ****. I am about 30 mins. Riot fix yoh **** ****a ( swag mode off)

Desperateone

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobden View Post
an hour real? ****. I am about 30 mins. Riot fix yoh **** ****a ( swag mode off)
yeah no joke...you think with all of the "emergency maintenance" they have did it would of been fixed or stopped...but nahhh wonder what they fixed though...lol

Hobden

Hobden

09-23-2012

Yoh can we get an ETA on this riot?! this **** wack dawg. and I should know I wack a lot of dawg.

1234567 ... 8