Solo/Duo and Team Ranked Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovefall

11-01-2012

Relatively, the people before the 200 normal wins don't know how to play games properly.

Arcticfury

11-01-2012

But that's just it, you may have people at 50 wins, just hitting level 30 that can quickly move up to the 1800 ELO, or you can have people 400 wins and can barely go 50/50 at the 1200 ELO and still others that are at 700+ wins that can't win at all in ranked. I've read a few threads with just that, people who have hundreds of more wins than I do that can't win in ranked.

That's why I'm saying a win total, game total is arbitrary. It only means more experience, not higher skill level. Someone playing more than another person isn't a good enough measure of skill level.

I'm not a pro, I struggle in ranked too, but I win more than lose in draft. So I think it's time to play a few ranked games, see my areas of weakness then pop back out to draft to practice on those weaknesses. I don't troll, I don't role a bad champ, I try my hardest to win and play with the team. So why should I have to wait for some number of wins? I've already had to race to level 30 and save enough IP to get 16 champs. Number of games won't make me better, playing against tougher opponents will. Practice will.

So I back the idea to implement changes to report pregame trolling, and perhaps role selecting up front. I don't support the idea that if you just play normals long enough you're good enough to play ranked. Normals doesn't even use a jungle or ADC/Support Bot in over half the games I play. That only increases bad habits just like bot games.

Lovefall

11-02-2012

Bots don't force teamfights in river waiting baron or dragon respown, simple.

A person with less than 100 wins means that he up to level 30 playing vs bots, and don't how to play.

Lovefall

11-04-2012

up

Lovefall

11-08-2012

Hi again

Lovefall

11-09-2012

hi again again again

Lovefall

11-11-2012

hi

Arcticfury

11-14-2012

Looks like you got your wish. Now you'll have to play with people that have similar wins. May cause less frustration, but now your wins or losses will be more on your shoulders. I'm interested to see your ELO change..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2791208

ChiefyZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefall View Post
Hi guys and riot..

Ehh, Today I was playing ranked games and I found this surprise:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/rrjawy.jpg

This is unacceptable...

the Ranked games should have certain requirements to play it:

2 full rune pages
300 wins in normal games
Monsters and minions kills 80,000
13,000 takedowns

Please riot, the Ranked solo/duo depend of your lucky... This is unacceptable... , please..
Posts like this are why Dota players hate us so much.

Lovefall

11-17-2012