In-game cursor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stone0god

09-23-2012

Hi, my name is Rob and I am a 50 year old League of Legends player.

I have a history with playing video games, but nothing like LoL, which requires one to know where the cursor is at all times in order to complete tasks within fractions of a second.

My suggestion is an option that allows either the cursor to be coloured differently so it is more visible against the terrain, or for a glowing halo outline around the cursor. This only has to be an option - it can be turned off or on as one pleases.

I personally believe this sort of option will make it easier for an older generation of gamer, as my main problem I have in-game is losing where my mouse is. Camera-lock does not help.

Thanks, Rob.

mangravy

09-23-2012

I completely agree with your statement. I had decent vision when playing this game, but my vision has gotten significantly worse. I can't follow the mouse anymore, and that affects my play greatly. If they could make the cursor bigger or any of your suggestions I feel I would have more fun on the game.

ImMystiik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

wow...

stone0god

09-24-2012

I'm glad it's not only me.

jhoijhoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Bump?

Manbeare

01-25-2013

People think this is a bad idea because muscle memory should teach us to "feel" where the cursor is at all times. However for this muscle memory to be acquired, it would be helpful to implement an option for choosing different cursors or simply just changing the color.

ScatherBlade

02-02-2013

I cant even see my cursor since the season 3 update in-game