Can I get banned for saying "get dunked?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaseX

09-23-2012

I wouldn't punish. I think an element of trash talk makes gaming more fun and exciting even though I never chat in games to the enemy team since /all chat was not default :P

Just because I'm not offended though be wary this could easily offend others and could result in some reports.

The Nabe Shogun

09-23-2012

No, you can also call the one who gives first blood a nooblord.

Gage

09-23-2012

I was originally just trying to make a joke thread, but there's enough real complaints on here... Kind of feel like poo now because a lot of people are getting "gg noobs" when they are trying to be polite and good players.

I am really excited for the Honor system and hope you can build a good report of yourself on Normals before going into Ranked so it can help get some good buddies in Ranked.

ninjabob321

09-23-2012

Hackee

Kyrrion

09-23-2012

There is a difference between being a little playful and verbal abuse. The little read me before you actually judge any cases says "Try to determine between verbal abuse and playful ribbing" (or something along those lines). As "Get dunked" is a meme from a hilarious joke video, it without a doubt falls under playful ribbing (unless used in an inappropriate manner such as spamming non stop / combining with insults).

Verheyen

09-23-2012

No, I would not punish you for that. I would probably get really pissed off and throw my headset if you said it too me though

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

saying get dunked doesent mean ****. its not offensive one bit. if u get suspended for something as stupid as that u should quit -_-

Boomerang69

09-23-2012

screw it if you get banned. WHO CARES BRAH

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

why? all you want to do is talk about basketball. that's not bannable

Gage

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang69 View Post
screw it if you get banned. WHO CARES BRAH
YODO

You Only Dunk Once