Can I get banned for saying "get dunked?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gage

09-23-2012

I was playing as master yi and said get dunked like in the official riot strat guide to him is this bannable?

poochiepoo

09-23-2012

If it gets on the tribunal you will be banned.

edit: i'm only getting downvoted by the tribunal defense force. I am telling the truth. Look at the stats for the tribunal

A Frosted Wolf

09-23-2012

Yes, Bad Manner, Arrogant, Bad Sportmanship. Some people will punish in tribunal.

notFREEfood

09-23-2012

I'd only pardon if you built the dunkmaster build

Gage

09-23-2012

I know... I don't even talk in game 90% of the time. I ping a lot, I need to call more mia.

I want the Honor system already

gsai

09-23-2012

It shouldn't, but I can see how it would offend people who don't get the reference.

TheChineseOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Apparently poking fun is bannable according to zileas who claimed that he would punish someone who says "gg noobs". I know it's immature but seriously that shouldn't get you upset. Have you ever heard all float on by modest mouse?

Falrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

This community needs to thicken their skin breh

Bobomberman

09-23-2012

If the only relatively bad thing you EVER do is say "Get dunked" then no, you wont get banned for it. Heck I've seen Phreak on stream tell a lane opponent "get dunked" before. You have to know the difference between competitive jesting and harassment.

Frozenflare

09-23-2012

I wouldn't punish you. It's incredibly childish for anyone to punish something like that, it's a complete abuse of not only the report system, but also the tribunal.