Let's say Phreak did get a champion based off him...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleDough

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo SpaceMan View Post
Go away please.
It's a joke making fun of the Rengar/Kha'Zix OP buffs they get in game after killing each other after a certain amount of time has passed. Pretty ridick.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Obligatory trinity force recommended item

Zanes theNArgent

09-23-2012

Welcome, to the League of Legends champion spotlight, featuring David Turley, the Phreak of Nature.
Phreak is an natural hybrid jungler and caster, able to disrupt and lock enemies in their place before quickly dispatching of them.

Worth It is an passive ability that allows to Phreak not only dominate his lane but to come back impressively, as it increases the experience received by defeating enemy champions by 30% if Phreak is under 20% of his max health at the moment of the kill, notice that Worth It works even in post morten kills.

Delta Surge is an on hit effect that resets his attack animation, Phreak strikes his target and marks it with a debuff, for the next two attacks Phreak deals the target, Delta Surge's damage will proc again. As my main form of damage, i max it right away at level 9.

Gravity Pulse is a single target ranged nuke that heavily slows it's target and close by units, not only stopping them on their tracks but dealing quite literally tons of damage with a single hit. I take one point early and max it at level 13.

Natural Phreak is an passive skill that has two parts: First, it heals Phreak and grants him mana for a set amount after he kills a minion or neutral creep, second, it prolongs the stealth given by bushes and other sources for a short time. Due it's utility, i take an point early, but max it last.

Shifting Movements it's Phreaks ultimate and it is awesome. Phreak will receive an absurd movement speed buff and becomes invisible, but if he ends his stealth before the buff ends, he'll remain completely untargeteable for the remaining time. As all ultimates, i take it at levels 6, 11 and 16.