Darius is still OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blissless

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
Whoever thinks Darius is not OP should go die in a hole.

He can build pure tank and do as much damage as a carry, it doesn't even make sense.

People who build AD on Darius are stupid. He doesn't scale well with AD and he's useless if he's squishy. His damage output won't even go up that much.
My eyes are rolling too fast to stay in their sockets.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissless View Post
My eyes are rolling too fast to stay in their sockets.
Suffer the wrath of full Tank darius and the might of his 113 AD! His super powerful 290 Q (433 whit the blade) BEFORE ARMOR. His super strong 226 W PRE ARMOR. AND THE MIGHT OF HIS 850 ULT!!! HIS WHOLE COMBO CAN DEAL 1850 DAMAGE TO A 0 ARMOR TARGET!! HE IS TOO STRONK!!!!.

Darius is a roflmaonoobstomper. And the quote is for the guy my quote quoted :d

SharpC1aws

09-23-2012

I dont have much trouble against him so long as my top doesnt feed him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
Whoever thinks Darius is not OP should go die in a hole.

He can build pure tank and do as much damage as a carry, it doesn't even make sense.

People who build AD on Darius are stupid. He doesn't scale well with AD and he's useless if he's squishy. His damage output won't even go up that much.
Whoever thinks Darius is OP should go die in a hole.

He can build pure tank and do as much damage as a carry one time as soon as he wastes time getting 5 stacks and dealing no damage on you, it doesn't even make sense.

blissless

09-23-2012

By the way, the fact that Darius has to build tank because he has horrible AD scaling (and explodes anyway) is exactly why he's completely useless and massively overrated by this game's dumbass playerbase.

Darius doesn't just have poor AD scaling, he has zero gold scaling. Darius with gold is essentially just as effective as Darius without gold. A 16/5/3 Darius is not really any more or less scary than a 2/5/0 Darius.

He simply can't carry games, he can't split push, he has zero escapes, he's a mild threat in team fights if he's left unchecked and his only real purpose is to be a lane bully at very early top.

I've been on both sides, I've seen extremely fed Dariuses fail miserably and I've been fed myself and realized that it's really, really hard to finish games as a Darius. The community isn't using their brains at all and it's very frustrating to see.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpC1aws View Post
I dont have much trouble against him so long as my top doesnt feed him.
So I'm playing a game and darius just got his 6th kill on master yi and the team is like zomg were gonna lose cuz yi is feeding. But then I checked, yi was like 3/6/4 and the other had a kill. I didn't bother checking darius's score, just checked his items and summoner spells and I'm like, ahri isn't worried lol. Gave them some instructions and we won

ScrewF4ce

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post

I give them these simple instructions.

1. Keep all three lanes occupied as he cannot do much without help and can't be in r lanes at once... I think, anythings possible if hiemer is there.

2. Do not engage him without need. Harrass if you can, your goal is to stall him. Don't worry if a tower falls. Just make sure it takes effort to knock it down as lategame darius is fueled by kills and especially advantagious situations not stalemates that don't allow him to scale as well as a carry not that he really even could after experience level differences become irrelevant lategame

3. If they rush a lane do not rush to that lane at best we need 3 in one lane unless we actually believe we can kill them without an advantage. Why 3? Because two unchecked champs can knock down 2 towers more easily than 5 contested ones can knock down 1 plus the 5 have to share the gold and exp gained from minions and the dragon is not very well guarded either if their all in one lane.
I think I'll make this a macro contract to sign before i start my next ranked game in elo hell.. LOL Funny the i get b!tched and called noob at every time i tell ppl not to rush a lane. As stated in number #3 =/

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restlessjuan View Post
I think I'll make this a macro contract to sign before i start my next ranked game in elo hell.. LOL Funny the i get b!tched and called noob at every time i tell ppl not to rush a lane. As stated in number #3 =/
When I play ahri I often lose my lane.. To my own team lol.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

How could Darius possibly get his axe grab off on you? First off, the axe grab has at least a 1 second delay after the animation before it actually grabs you. You can actually dodge it right after he uses it. It is so, so hard for a Darius to grab someone who isn't a bad player. It has like 450 range. I think after 4 months people would know that if you let him grab you you're gonna lose half your health early game or die mid game. He starts to fall off lategame because he just has strong base damage that doesn't scale well and you can easily build against him by getting hp items. So if you're laning against him (as ANY champ) just let him push the lane which he will inevitably do if you don't push back, and then farm right under your turret until you can get a gank. He's not op at all, and it's just sad that so many people think he really is op.

I don't want him to be nerfed. He punishes people for engaging him which is a really unique champion. Champs with mobility and range hard counter him because they don't actually engage, they just poke and kite him until they are sure they can go in for the easy kill. Other champs you're gonna have to learn to play passive and give up your farm until he eventually loses his base damage advantage. Is it worth losing half your health to get 2 cs? No, so stop trying to cs if you're a melee and you're facing Darius top. He's fun as hell to play as, but not very fun to play against compared to other champs if you don't know what you're doing, but he's nowhere near op. He needs a rework or something to make him more team friendly but his ult refresh and the rest of his kit need to stay a part of him.

lemonpartyfan0

09-23-2012

Th OP disqualifies himself because he both said " you must be a Darius player" and "bro" when replying to a legitimate argument.