Rengar went from trash to top? wrong. here is what happened:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

09-23-2012

wukong dmg aint insta man

Zenmetsu Saseru

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
morde can drop in 1 sec ... but from ap... ap got cd...

rengar is like...oh u not dead from spell, well ill auto attack u to death and chase u...oh u attack me back, idc im fkin tanky
Well why are you waiting around? Most auto-attackers want you sit still for them.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

q buff made a huge difference and he's still broken unless u build specifically against him via runes which 3/5 of the players can't.

Lugsy

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
BEFORE PATCH

alright, ill give u the point that, at first, most ppl went dmg on rengar, which suxed cause he was tanky dmg, so his dmg ratio was lower than most champ...so lifesteal and he was no biggy...trading was easy...

mid ap rengar was weird...nearly on par with my morde(well the 1 i faced)

AFTER PATCH

now it fells that his dmg went up its like...hes on par if not more than an actual ad assasin+ the tankiness

WHY I THINK HE IS OP

like was with my morde: lvl 12 vs lvl 11 im like ok hes strong slightly fed(I was fed too...had 2 kills mid + the farm he owned top..)...so like i wanna fight him under tower...lured him under tower, im 100% hp and BAM didnt even had time to ulti with morde or flash all my hp gone in 1 sec...thats like...wow...idk how he did it but like its weird
its kinda worse than old tryn...least him he got some cd between each critical attack
So you're saying a lvl 11 rengar somehow killed you in literally 1 second (which is impossible). If you had just ulted him and E'd him you'd have lived and he'd die under tower almost definitely. Theres no way you're going to tell me an only slightly fed Rengar can ONE SHOT someone like morde, under tower. It just didn't happen that what and IMO you're leaving out the part where you were half hp or something