(Role Play Sign Up) Project Revenant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

09-23-2012

is that the thwack character from ascendance, shadow? yeah, that's fine. I think he's being developed right?

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

Yup, plus I would love to use my dwarf and another yes....

Wizerdlol

09-23-2012

Interesting RP. Would love to join, but I doubt my character would have any relation with this (except mabye spy for the league, but that contradicts to what I said about myself before, or look at the undead's aura, or study their magic, but my char isnt interested in undeads lol)

I dunno, mabye I can whip something else up, but i'll see if I can come up with anything

One thing I would like to ask is, how is this going to go? Are we just going to talk to each other about random magical stuff? Or are we planning a plotline?

Maragonn

09-23-2012

Planning a plotline. Everything here is up in the air, except obviously the name and core of the story. The Revenant is absolute. What is not absolute is who this "Revenant" is, what he is capable of, what sort of being he is or is not, and how far this can go.

I to some extent would compare this to resident evil. Not on such a massive scale, and I in no way picture arms outs, legs wobbly zombies muttering "BraaaIIINSSS!!!" That's bull****. I just kinda think he will change, and evolve to some extent, and possibly infect.

Civilized Rat

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
Well, this is on Zaun, Noxus, and the Isles primarily... but, depending on who joins, and how many will decide how far this goes. Twitch himself could always be welcome, but then so could a OC. And to be honest, Rat, I don't have much of a view of Zaun. I like creativity in industrial power houses.

Maybe, you're better at it?...
I mean, I really wouldn't have a purpose here except to screw with everyone.

AskKarthus

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
Planning a plotline. Everything here is up in the air, except obviously the name and core of the story. The Revenant is absolute. What is not absolute is who this "Revenant" is, what he is capable of, what sort of being he is or is not, and how far this can go.

I to some extent would compare this to resident evil. Not on such a massive scale, and I in no way picture arms outs, legs wobbly zombies muttering "BraaaIIINSSS!!!" That's bull****. I just kinda think he will change, and evolve to some extent, and possibly infect.
As an undead being myself, I can attest that moaning "Braainsss" is a great deal of fun at parties. Not that anyone would ever invite Karthus to a party.

(Perspective change ftw. Suck it, English teacher.)

TeoLeif

09-23-2012

So, say the scientists and the necromancers are able to bring this 'Revenant' back to life in their labs. It has some kind of power to call the dead from the Shadow Isles and command them (...? Just a thought. :L). When the Shadow Isles unit figures out something is wrong they send a notification to the main headquarters, where they then put out flyers or something that tells they need help (or something...). The details remain secret as the Revenant escapes and starts wreaking havoc, and some people choose to come assist because either they're just that nice or the Revenant has caused problems for them. This whole time, the Revenant, born from the misuse of magic in such a way, is, say, narcissistic in thinking that it is invincible because it actually has a soul and wants to purge the world or something. The hired help have to A) Protect the Shadow Isles from hordes of undead, B) Help protect and research in the main headquarters, or C) Keep tabs on the Revenant's whereabouts and whatdoings. Something like that? :L I don't know, it's just an idea that popped into my head.

Dojel

09-23-2012

I kind of wanna join this, but I'm not sure if Dojel would really just get involved in this... I suppose with the new situation, information would be priceless however, so maybe... maybe

Wizerdlol

09-23-2012

Actually, I would like to join as Wiz (link above). I would think that even if the reserachesrs agreed this would not be used in the wars, the league would still send a summoner to give them regular reports. Its only natural they would want to know what is going on inside, just incase they wouldn't like it

This is what the senior told him "If things go out of the ordinary, it is simple. The target is the "Revenant", you mission is
Search and Destroy"

I do hope I can join as this role, though I understand if that would be unacceptable, since I could see how this would be hard to organize.

One idea I have for a plot is that perhaps the top boys of this project is planning to use this power to take control of the league, then all the rest blah blah blah, yet again this is used so many times, I bet we can come up with something more original than that lol

TeoLeif

09-23-2012

One thing I'm wondering is, is the purpose for resurrecting the Revenant good or bad? As in, did they want him resurrected for power, or for knowledge?