(Role Play Sign Up) Project Revenant

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

How about a dwarf character I made for another rp...but I'll bring him into this one.....It would seem logically for him to be a mercenary here in this one.

TeoLeif

09-23-2012

Hmm... well... maybe the scientists and necromancers put out Help Wanted flyers or something, and the nature of the project remains discrete even to those who sign up?

Delmegar

09-23-2012

What exactly will they be looking into on the isles?

Maragonn

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
What exactly will they be looking into on the isles?

Well, as eveeryone knows the shadow isles are notorious for producing undead. these undead are built into tiers, as stated in yorick's lore. So, working on an undead project, necromancers would naturally want to know more about how the reanimation process, and the nature of mortal souls.

This outpost is very small, and hardly even noticable as it is built underground, accessible by only one narrow tunnel entrance. This provides good defense, and as a safety measure, they can seal themselves away should their research be threatened. Which is exactly what is happening.. The further Project Revenant is worked on, the more and more the "natives" of the Shadow Isles become.

AskKarthus

09-23-2012

I don't want to seem pushy or anything, but lore-wise Karthus would probably have a huge part in this. Its a League sanctioned undead research project. Do you mind if I come along for the ride a little?

Maragonn

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I don't want to seem pushy or anything, but lore-wise Karthus would probably have a huge part in this. Its a League sanctioned undead research project. Do you mind if I come along for the ride a little?
Hello, Karthus, big fan of your dark powers. Well, as long as you can moderate your powers, I don't see why not. I don't think I have ever seen you or any other champion in either mine or my friends RP's, so it'd be nice to have you join.

Though you're from the Howling marsh, I'm sure that the great and almighty lich could provide invaluable insight to research, or assistance in thwarting the damned. Either way, welcome to the slaughter. I mean, ride.

AskKarthus

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
Hello, Karthus, big fan of your dark powers. Well, as long as you can moderate your powers, I don't see why not. I don't think I have ever seen you or any other champion in either mine or my friends RP's, so it'd be nice to have you join.

Though you're from the Howling marsh, I'm sure that the great and almighty lich could provide invaluable insight to research, or assistance in thwarting the damned. Either way, welcome to the slaughter. I mean, ride.
Glad I could join.

Yes I am relatively new here.

As far as the moderation goes, I figured Karthus would mostly sit back and lend a helping hand as necessary.

Maragonn

09-23-2012

Well, I doubt that Karthus would stray too far from the Marsh, so I assume he would stay in the mainland. But then, there is no telling what possibilites may come to Valoran's mainland. Karthus may get to have some fun.

Civilized Rat

09-23-2012

Don't think I could play any sort of part in this. Just saw Zaun and got happy.

Maragonn

09-23-2012

Well, this is on Zaun, Noxus, and the Isles primarily... but, depending on who joins, and how many will decide how far this goes. Twitch himself could always be welcome, but then so could a OC. And to be honest, Rat, I don't have much of a view of Zaun. I like creativity in industrial power houses.

Maybe, you're better at it?...

123456 ... 7