Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stfu sona!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandy Richard

09-23-2010

Funny how she doesn't speak yet people get annoyed with her sounds anyway xD

Highwings

09-23-2010

I love her sounds so peaceful

Commander Sky

09-23-2010

I'm sure everyone has realized she does play an instrument and every ability she has uses the instrument. But i think what ppl are saying is they play her alot and it's getting very annoying...It's like when someone taps a beat on a desk, nice beat at first but lets see how you feel an hour from now hearing that same beat....

JonneyMarket

09-23-2010

I don't find them annoying in the slightest.

Milln

09-23-2010

I like the sounds she makes both with her instrument and her mindspeak. I'd rather they not change them. The -only- reason people are making a fuss about this is because she's mute. No one said anything about Udyr, as another poster pointed out.

Necks

09-23-2010

Her songs are soothing at the beginning, when you have little mana and you activate the song once and listen to the ambiance.

It makes a loud harp noise on activation, then is followed by a soothing melody while it's going on.

Then when Sona has infinite mana, she's using 3 different songs per second, so all you hear is the activation "BRRRING ~ BLLLING" x10000.

Flygon

09-23-2010

Quote:
Admonished:
Yes we all love her Auras and the spammy healing and the consistent speed buffs, but for god sake why is she so noisy? Every flipping aura change I have to listen to the that harping dischord she spews forth every few seconds and it drives me mad during laning phase. Cmon Riot, gimme some muting options for other players champs.

This is the best part about Sona you big weepy baby