I dont care what anyone says fiora is a good champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

09-23-2012

I play 3 champs Riven, Fizz and Fiora, fiora is the best damage wise and fun wise

SyskyIsNifty

09-23-2012

You only play 3 champs?

BattleBootyRiven

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
You only play 3 champs?

Yeah why?

Rhoek

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewhitelights View Post
Yeah why?
The reason it is extremely bad to play only 3 champions is because league of legends is a situational game and in no circumstance should games be exactly identical. Having a larger champion base allows you to come out on top more often, by countering enemy champions, picking a champion that will compliment your team, while still picking a champions you do well with and most of all enjoy playing.

I Love Slurpees

09-23-2012

Wanna know why it's a bad idea to play just 3 champs? Because I can beat all of them with my knowledge and skill of all the champs I own. I can beat all 3 of your choices with champs that are 4x cheaper.

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora

Cool Blue Rocks

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
Wanna know why it's a bad idea to play just 3 champs? Because I can beat all of them with my knowledge and skill of all the champs I own. I can beat all 3 of your choices with champs that are 4x cheaper.

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora
Nah it doesn't matter because looking at the guy's stats he's under 2 cs a minute so you can counterpick yourself and still win.

Nishaven90

09-23-2012

I can beat all of them with Lee Sin.

D3ad Puppi3s

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora
i agree with you exept for countering fizz with fiddles... ive owned fiddles everytime wih fizz unless you know something that they didnt :P

Aureline

09-24-2012

The OP's purpose here wasn't an examination of his tactics or his gameplay. It was just expressing the opinion that Fiora is fun to play - which, indeed, she is.

There's nothing more satisfying than parrying a high-damage attack and reversing it back on the person that sent it. It's also fun to ult in, and pick up a multi-kill .. to the possible chagrin of your teammates.

After all, she longs for a worzee opponent.