Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dont care what anyone says fiora is a good champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

09-23-2012

I play 3 champs Riven, Fizz and Fiora, fiora is the best damage wise and fun wise

SyskyIsNifty

09-23-2012

You only play 3 champs?

BattleBootyRiven

09-23-2012

Quote:
MishaIsAwesome:
You only play 3 champs?

Yeah why?

Rhoek

09-23-2012

Quote:
Bluewhitelights:
Yeah why?

The reason it is extremely bad to play only 3 champions is because league of legends is a situational game and in no circumstance should games be exactly identical. Having a larger champion base allows you to come out on top more often, by countering enemy champions, picking a champion that will compliment your team, while still picking a champions you do well with and most of all enjoy playing.

I Love Slurpees

09-23-2012

Wanna know why it's a bad idea to play just 3 champs? Because I can beat all of them with my knowledge and skill of all the champs I own. I can beat all 3 of your choices with champs that are 4x cheaper.

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora

Cool Blue Rocks

09-23-2012

Quote:
Phuck Yhu:
Wanna know why it's a bad idea to play just 3 champs? Because I can beat all of them with my knowledge and skill of all the champs I own. I can beat all 3 of your choices with champs that are 4x cheaper.

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora

Nah it doesn't matter because looking at the guy's stats he's under 2 cs a minute so you can counterpick yourself and still win.

Nishaven90

09-23-2012

I can beat all of them with Lee Sin.

D3ad Puppi3s

09-23-2012

Quote:
Phuck Yhu:

Trynd>Riven
Fiddle>Fizz
Jax>Fiora

i agree with you exept for countering fizz with fiddles... ive owned fiddles everytime wih fizz unless you know something that they didnt :P

Aureline

09-24-2012

The OP's purpose here wasn't an examination of his tactics or his gameplay. It was just expressing the opinion that Fiora is fun to play - which, indeed, she is.

There's nothing more satisfying than parrying a high-damage attack and reversing it back on the person that sent it. It's also fun to ult in, and pick up a multi-kill .. to the possible chagrin of your teammates.

After all, she longs for a worzee opponent.