So...what are Nasuses intentions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradoxors

09-23-2012

I'm not sure... is he good or bad (or neutral)? A protector or killer? Would he side with the "good" city-states or the "bad" (Good= Demacia, Piltover, Freljord, Bandle city. Bad= Noxus, Zaun, Void, though the void could be considered neutral). He seems like a "good" person, but the way he talks about death, I can't be sure...

Paradoxors

09-23-2012

can SOMEBODY answer my question?

Trolosaurus

09-23-2012

Nasus fights in the League to preserve neutrality and peace.
He's not a violent person.

Paradoxors

09-23-2012

k thanks. so....would he side with the so-called "good" city states then?

Trolosaurus

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendarth View Post
He doesn't side with any city state.
But likely he would

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

The scum Nasus seeks to ruin this world just as he has ruined ours.

I tried to slay him to protect you all, but ohhh apparently attacking someone with no apparent provocation makes you dangerous and evil.

Well don't come crying to me when he desiccates the rest of this mudball to make his own personal desert paradise. Remember, you're the ones who stopped me.

Lord Mordor

09-23-2012

Nasus is largely neutral....if Demacia asked him to do something for them, he probably would not

if war broke out between Demacia and Noxus....Nasus would not fight for either side, he would most likely be working with the league to stop the war.
If Demacia started getting out of control for whatever reason and he was asked to do something about it, he wouldnt have any problem going against them

Nasus if from another plane, he holds no loyalty to the City-States of Valoran.

deathkillez

01-07-2013

Nasus got droped in Valoran bicouse of some dark magic when he fought Renekton i think he wants to protect balance and try to find a way to return home to Great Library nothing more. He personaly dont give a **** about anyone in Valoran

Helmight

01-07-2013

Champions don't "take sides", per se. They CAN nominally have an allegiance to a certain city-state and fight for their best interests, but at the end of the day it's all up to the Summoners to decide whom they fight for. A Noxian Summoner is hardly required to summon only Noxian champions - rather, if he decides that a different warrior will do the job better, he can summon them instead. Theoretically, the Noxian Summoner in question could choose a Demacian champion to do battle on the Fields of Justice - though obviously the champion in question wouldn't be very happy about the cause they were fighting for and their effectiveness in battle would probably be reduced somewhat.

Nasus is just another pawn in the Summoner's game. He joined the League because it was a cause to protect life, and he felt strongly about that cause. At the time, the League desperately needed champions and Nasus heeded the call. Nowadays his need to participate is lessened considerably, but he remains behind to show his commitment to the League's message and to keep an eye on his brother.

Karhs

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxors View Post
I think he'd be allied with the Institute of War, as, like Kayle, all he wants is peace.