My Guild To Own Pros As A Noob or As Not Efficient Offensive Player (Post Game Pic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

You people really don't understand the point of this post. This is a build for a new summoner who doesn't know what "ganking" "kiting" blah blah blah is. I just figured those terms out a few days ago cause I've only been playing a couple of days. The point of this build is you are a summoner who completely fails at this game. You really don't know how to effectively use your skills or last hit minions. So you pick a character with far range, Ashe/Cait/Kog and camp your turret. Then late game you can ask your teammates what items you should buy and go from their. Its easy to stop your lane from being pushed and farm minions with Ashe and Cait. Your opponent won't be able to farm or level because they can't get into lane without you "kiting" them (I think that's the correct term).

90% of you guys comments are against summoner's code btw. The snobby remarks, "frustration" and non-constructive criticism isn't going to help someone like me become better by the time I reach level 30.

Furthermore, I know how to build my characters. My mains are Wukong, Riven and Kog. I do exceptionally well when using them. I intentionally played a match like this cause of the horrible people I had on my team the game before. They spectated this game (watching me camp at turret with a melee character just to prove its possible before you start playing "pros" like you guys claim to be).

Also, ftw, a lot of you guys item builds compensate your mastery and ruins. I AM LEVEL 8! I have 8points and mastery and I will not be buying ruins before level 20!

This requires you to be ridiculously patient, kiting and poking!
I recommend Ashe (5 gold per kill) Twisted Fate (2gpk) or Gangplank (8pk when enemy is finished with)

Most likely you don't have Gankplank, but Twisted Fate is free to play this week. But Ashe is cheap, so you can buy her After a few matches won't be long before you can buy her.

these items are 1st priority!
from cheapest to most expensive
item 1 - Avarice Blade (shop ---> attack ---> critical)
item 2 - Kage's Lucky Pick (shop ---> magic ---> ability)
item 3 - Philosopher's Stone (shop ---> defense ---> health regen)
item 4 - Heart of Gold (shop ---> defense ---> health)
item 5 - Berserker's Grieves (shop ---> attack ---> attack speed)
item 6 - Phantom Dancer (shop ---> attack ---> attack speed)

When you start to buy your items. Sell back Avarice Blade to free the 1st slot and Heart of Gold to free the 2nd slot. You'll be able to purchase items as a whole, meaning you can buy an item like Infinity Edge or Trinitiy Force or Frozen Mallet with only 1 slot open.

I played a game using Darius. (used a damage item as my 6th instead of phantom dancer) Kept the gold items for 35 - 40 minutees (very squishy, played next to turret using his Q to keep enemies at bay) stopped enemies from progressing by running to empty lanes to farm minions) and this is the end game result...

nwsm

09-22-2012

Result is 5-10-3? Is this a joke? Why don't you just buy typical build items and get cs? Then maybe you'd go positive.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

I started 0/8/0
after I bought items late game I went 5/2/3
killed 110 minions
destroyed 2 turrets and and an infibitor

early game you are squishy, but the late game pay off (when it matters) is worth it
my team actually tried 2 surrender 2 times, but I told them not to cause I would turn Super Saiyan late game like Goku after gets owned for 2 episodes before suddenly gathering the world's energy lol

I care more about winning than stats
I have another picture on a post where I went 17/2/0 and we lost. My team had 19 combined kills. I don't count that as a good game. Allen Iverson had extraordinary stats and should have been an MVP Hall of Famer, but his team never won so his stats are irrelevant.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-22-2012

Dude, get more practice and watch some videos. You really have no idea what you are talking about.
If that WW knew how to build he would have roughed you up hard.
PS heart of gold builds into randuins which is an unbelievably good item if you remember to use the activated ability.
Also- if you have 17 of your teams 19 kills YOU are the problem, not your teammates

Keddrick

09-22-2012

You people really don't understand the point of this post. This is a build for a new summoner who doesn't know what "ganking" "kiting" blah blah blah is. I just figured those terms out a few days ago cause I've only been playing a couple of days. The point of this build is you are a summoner who completely fails at this game. You really don't know how to effectively use your skills or last hit minions. So you pick a character with far range, Ashe/Cait/Kog and camp your turret. Then late game you can ask your teammates what items you should buy and go from their. Its easy to stop your lane from being pushed and farm minions with Ashe and Cait. Your opponent won't be able to farm or level because they can't get into lane without you "kiting" them (I think that's the correct term).

90% of you guys comments are against summoner's code btw. The snobby remarks, "frustration" and non-constructive criticism isn't going to help someone like me become better by the time I reach level 30.

Furthermore, I know how to build my characters. My mains are Wukong, Riven and Kog. I do exceptionally well when using them. I intentionally played a match like this cause of the horrible people I had on my team the game before. They spectated this game (watching me camp at turret with a melee character just to prove its possible before you start playing "pros" like you guys claim to be).

Also, ftw, a lot of you guys item builds compensate your mastery and ruins. I AM LEVEL 8! I have 8points and mastery and I will not be buying ruins before level 20!

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
Dude, get more practice and watch some videos. You really have no idea what you are talking about.
If that WW knew how to build he would have roughed you up hard.
PS heart of gold builds into randuins which is an unbelievably good item if you remember to use the activated ability.
Also- if you have 17 of your teams 19 kills YOU are the problem, not your teammates
You're making assumptions! My team didn't know to stop chasing people once they ran to their turret. It was their very first game (they all knew each other and wanted to play together, pretty sure they were kids). They ridiculous fed the other team and had their lanes pushed extremely quick. The match didn't even take 25 minutes. Please ask questions next time, thank you

nwsm

09-22-2012

Rofl, just realized that game was 4v5 anyway. No Morgana. Of course you won late game when it's 4v5.

Also, don't use games played against level ones as proof that your strategy works.

ITT:
Level 8 thinks he's pro.

Keddrick

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIndee View Post
Rofl, just realized that game was 4v5 anyway. No Morgana. Of course you won late game when it's 4v5.

Also, don't use games played against level ones as proof that your strategy works.

ITT:
Level 8 thinks he's pro.
More assumptions. Never said I was pro, I just understand the game. When it comes to a game like this.

moba/dota <--- whatever you want to call it. I'll take intelligence over "skill" anytime cause its a strategy game.

I bet I can out play you any game cause I play smart. Of course you have a mastery and rune advantage in a 1v1 situation, but a team of 5 of me will out smart a team of 5 of you anyday :P

theponyfactor

09-22-2012

Your ****ing terrible never ever post on this forum again. 155 farm in 55 mins, builds a black cleaver and its 5vs4 and ur items are terrible. you laned against a garen and u have no armor.. you understand nothing lol.

Duhizy

09-22-2012

ok i want to help you but im confused, you think this build with the gold items is best because your bad at last hitting and your not tanky or have any damage because of no masteries and runes so to compensate you get gold items so you feel you have a chance. Alright, seems like a logic solution, but you see if you simply know how to kill people at low levels then you shouldnt need them for gold. If your better then your teammates then you can just get more kills and just use a normal build and kill everyone. I understand why you think its your teammates fault that you lost all of your game when you did well but thats because you dont yet have the knowledge of how to properly carry a team, after you get better you'll look back at this moment and laugh lol.

Here's the jist of it all, if you lose a game with that build before you get to 25 min then its not entirely your team to blame, this build literally makes u useless or far behind until you sell your items so you team is 4v5 until you sell them aka easy quick loss. This is the reason people dont agree with your build, league of legends has three parts; early,mid,late game, neglecting two of those parts is not an option at higher levels but at your level the games are decided by 50/50 chance anyway because people have no idea how to even gain an advantage. Do you think your better then the rest of the people on your team? if so then building properly and getting more kills then your enemy is you best chance of success, some champs can still get maybe 2 gold items early game then build some damage and still be useful early,mid game but the rest are better off just building normally. Its not that hard man, just put your cursor on your enemy and use your abilities while trying to farm until they die lol. I suggest going to solomid.net and the guides section for builds and video commentary on how to play your champ properly, you'll learn a lot quickly by just watching.