Same team after enemy queue dodges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daikaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Is there a reason why the teams don't stay the same after someone on the enemy team queue dodges? This is probably one of the most frustrating aspects of match making. You get queued into a team, organize a team composition and set up who lanes where and then BAM! someone queue dodges on the other side and you have to start all over again. If match making placed us in a team, why don't we stay together?

EchoMending

09-23-2010

Would like to see this "fixed" as well, +1.

Pyriana

09-23-2010

yeah it's like "wow got a nice team here, people are actually playing things other than "carries"!" queue dodge...

...well ****, now I have annie veigar ashe missfortune and me =(((((

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

The reasoning was something like this.. (something like this)

Your teams combined elo = 2000 (random number pulled from my arse) and the enemy team combined elo = 2000 so if one guy dodges youll need to find someone with his exact elo to fill his slot.
Rather then wait for that chance they trash the group and start again making a new group.

Saysay

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikaiser View Post
Is there a reason why the teams don't stay the same after someone on the enemy team queue dodges? This is probably one of the most frustrating aspects of match making. You get queued into a team, organize a team composition and set up who lanes where and then BAM! someone queue dodges on the other side and you have to start all over again. If match making placed us in a team, why don't we stay together?

I can't say I agree with this. Out of the 1 in 10 times I think I have a good team and someone que dodges, there are the 9 out of 10 times I get the ****tiest team composition ever and I pray someone on either team dodges. When someone dodges then I thank Lady Luck for smilin' and definitely don't want to get put back with the fails.

FairladyZ

09-23-2010

The way it is now, it somehow punishes the people who doesn't dodge...mentally at least -_-"
"finally we have a team where everyone knows to ban/pick the right people and then i have to roll the roulette again to test my luck" can be frustrating at times

Skold13

09-23-2010

I just hate queuing over and over again. I've queued like 5 times now, with my team and other team dodging. I've been waiting 20 minutes for a funking game, and I don't have enough peeps online for a pre-made.

EDIT - Six times. Six funking times. God funkingdammit.

EchoMending

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittywitt View Post
I can't say I agree with this. Out of the 1 in 10 times I think I have a good team and someone que dodges, there are the 9 out of 10 times I get the ****tiest team composition ever and I pray someone on either team dodges. When someone dodges then I thank Lady Luck for smilin' and definitely don't want to get put back with the fails.
Right... but when it's *your* team comp that sucks, at least *you* are in control -- just qdodge if no one else does.

Phutch

09-23-2010

Nonononono.

I don't know how many times I've escaped a troll because of someone on the other team D/Ced please leave it or your gonna ruin a good thing stop it stop suggesting this nonsense just no.

Daikaiser

09-23-2010

Bump. I'd like a have a reply from a red if possible since you guys know best how match making works, for obvious reasons.