The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmuttt View Post
SHYVANA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T_T

wtf shadow isles

How long are you planning to go on for?
lol pretty much, the next chapter is the end. I'm setting up for a sequel, should i ever have the time/motivation to write it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
My goodness...I almost feel sorry for Leblanc, man her death was so violent. You put every detail in it!

"She felt him grab her arm but she pushed him off, reaching for the daggers she'd dropped in her haste to attend to Garen. When Talon seized her again, her expression was contorted in furious rage and he was forced to dodge as she swung at him. "No mercy," she hissed.

Evaine gasped, her eyes swollen, nose and mouth a broken, bloody mess, as Katarina knelt and took a handful of her hair before jerked her head back. The Deceiver started to speak, a nearly unintelligible gurgle, but the assassin never let her finish.

With a smile on her face, Katarina sank the blade into her neck. Evaine gasped once before Katarina wrenched it slowly through the arteries, tendons, muscles in her neck. Her heart thumped, desperately trying to get oxygen to her brain, sending waves of lifeblood pumping from the wound. The assassin held Evaine's gaze for another moment before pushing the woman's twitching body to the ground. What should have been a victorious moment tasted like bile in the back of her throat."

My goodness, kitty! Beyond that cute exterior is one dark princess O_O

*sheepish grin* what can i say? i wanted to make sure she went out memorably XD

kittytoast

03-18-2013

Oh I drew something for y'all in class. Merry Christmas!

xcyper33

03-18-2013

Wow amazing! Kitty, could you draw Leblanc's final moments? Or do you even have the stomach to see something like that on paper? LOL

kittytoast

03-19-2013

Lol that level of gore might be above my skill XD I can try and if any attempts turn out, I will post them!

xcyper33

03-19-2013

Omg yay! thanks for trying ^_^

YahIDidThat

03-19-2013

Most lose more sleep, please, torture me moar <3

OuttaControl56

03-19-2013

I just read your entire fic this evening. As you may guess, I think its kinda awesome.

Great job portraying the champs (Zilean and Volibear working together? Impossibuuul), and giving them extremely emotional final moments. Rings true to many of them, especially Nasus/Renekton's. Don't get me started on LeBlanc's demise.

Its hard to see Shyvana pass on without any words to her beloved, and its interesting how malicious Jarvan IV will become if he does let his rage guide his spear. I felt all sad-face with Ryze and Cassiopeia, and then when it came to Akali's broken persona I really felt her agony. Good stuff. Poor Kennen ;-;

Can't wait for the Void and Shadow Isles. Can't wait for Kassadin to come around and start punching Malzahar around. Golly forbid if BilgeWater decides to crash into the party as well.

Keep it up. You get all of my upvotes.

W X Y and Zed

03-19-2013

As a LeBlanc and Vayne main... ;_;

Still love your story!

xcyper33

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghskilla View Post
As a LeBlanc and Vayne main... ;_;

Still love your story!
I felt so sorry for LeBlanc when she died, even though I know she's a bad guy.

Maybe its because she wasn't the aggressor of the situation and was trying to flee, maybe its because she's hot, or maybe its because she's so intelligent and she's use to outsmarting her opponents and not directly fighting them and Katarina totally breached passed all of her defenses leaving her harmless.

WHat really got me is when Katarina exposed her neck and she was talking in gibberish. I do wonder what she was trying to say ;_;

Any insight kitty?

AtlasZDragonMage

03-21-2013

Talon aint gonna be happy >.>