The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheruhime

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Let me finish," she requested. "You have shown me the great good that humanity is capable of, so much so that I, for once, have stopped hating my human half. But now I..." Her typically ferocious expression took on a bitter cast. "I see my dragon's blood as a curse, because I cannot be with you in the way that I wish."

Grasping her face in his hands, Jarvan shook his head and whispered, "I don't see just dragon or just human. I see Shyvana. And I want all of you."

Unintentionally, she smiled, a fleeting, soft thing reserved only for him, but she sobered just as quickly. "Is it even possible?"

Jarvan frowned and vowed, "I will make my father change his mind." A promise, sealed with a kiss.
Re-read this scene twice because of how sweet it is!
<-- Pro J4xShyv

saladeo

02-02-2013

I dont like how shyv hates her dragon form, i mean it is the only thing left from her father tough.

Novakiller13

02-02-2013

the ninja versus the most insane of the champs. I like where this is going

Darsaj

02-03-2013

GAH! I just read it from the beginning and now that I've hit the current one I'm just like MUST. HAVE. MORE!

Frost Archer

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
I dont like how shyv hates her dragon form, i mean it is the only thing left from her father tough.
Love for one close to you can burn brighter than the love that engulfs your family.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

02-05-2013

Quote:
I say Nasus because the wise teacher character is a popular archetype to kill off in these sorts of stories. He'll likely go down in blaze of honor, perhaps killing Renekton while someone else puts him to his death.
This!

I somehow imagine those two meeting on the battlefield, ulting, becoming HUGE freaking warmachines locked in mortal combat, rampaging through the fields of battle, destroying friend and foe alike, trampling all that comes in between their fight. Although i feel Nasus would not feel too good that this is the outcome, it's would be the only thing he can do to match Renek's sheer brutality.

Yes, i would love to see that fight ^^

You've got a very good point about Teemo kitty. Even though a lot of us would want to see teemo die(i'm still conflicted :P), I think he's too smart, and to experienced to get himself killed in battle. He's a special forces elite after all.

Frost Archer

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1510cc9b1e2028 View Post
This!

I somehow imagine those two meeting on the battlefield, ulting, becoming HUGE freaking warmachines locked in mortal combat, rampaging through the fields of battle, destroying friend and foe alike, trampling all that comes in between their fight. Although i feel Nasus would not feel too good that this is the outcome, it's would be the only thing he can do to match Renek's sheer brutality.

Yes, i would love to see that fight ^^

You've got a very good point about Teemo kitty. Even though a lot of us would want to see teemo die(i'm still conflicted :P), I think he's too smart, and to experienced to get himself killed in battle. He's a special forces elite after all.

First off; I like the Nasus/Renekton idea

Second off; If Teemo is considered spec ops elite, what the hell does that make Vayne?

kittytoast

02-05-2013

Vayne is Batman :P Even Batman had his back broken! XD Jk jk Vayne was the unfortunate catalyst for plot movement XD

I think more of what I was thinking of with Teemo is that all across Valoran, Yordles are highly underestimated... And when everyone else is normal height and then there's Yordles who only come up to like... the knee, it just seems unlikely that Teemo, who is skilled at running around like a ninja in the midst of a chaotic battle, would be focused (despite his "global taunt"). In any case, he probably won't die Not sorry! :P

Theamp4

02-05-2013

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MEEEELLION DOLLARS FOR THAT TEEMO'S HEAD!

*#krabsmoneyeyes*

Seriously though. If I don't see Xin Zhao "Be a man" right into the army, I will be sorely displeased. He could win, he could lose, Darius could just decap him, idc. Must have hilariousness.

Nao.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Wut? Sorry I discovered that I owned Zed so I kinda forgot about this thread. But I'm back to read and post slobbering praise after every chapter <3.