The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmuttt View Post
Just read the whole thing, really enjoyed it.

Who were the champs set free at the end of Explosions in the sky? Fiddle and who were the other two?

My bets are Talon and Riven to possibly die T_T (PLEASE NOT SHYVANA)
One is Kassadin I think. Might be Malzy, or even Kahzix. Don't forget Nocturne. She's probably putting him in there because she loves champions that antagonize me.

Other possiblilites:
Hecarim
Elise
Evelynn
Karthus
Mordekaiser
Thresh
Yorick

Basically, anyone from the void or the Shadow isles.

Im still betting on Kassadin or Nocturne.

Talon would probably. Riven has a rather high chance since Kitty already told us that she doesn't like her.

Teemo will, unfortunately, live since she likes the maggot. I'm guessing Garen will loose an arm or something.... Or Kat, either one. That is if they don't die.

TBH, Shyvanna is such a minor detail, I wouldn't be surprised if she's wounded. Xin Zhao may make a show.

Theamp4

01-30-2013

>Xin Zhao makes an appearance finally
>Since he's a man, he charges right into the army
>Darius cuts his head off

GGNORE

saladeo

01-30-2013

I think Garen will be wounded this time, kassadin is good, but he is just transformed, he will fight the ones like chogath,kog and malazar, teemo needs to die, it would be interesting that shyv or jarvan dies/gets injured, but that is up to kitty.(sorry for any grammar mistakes)

kittytoast

01-30-2013

I'm seriously enjoying this discussion on who is possible to die XD Now I'm worried I won't live up to y'all death expectations XD lol

As for the Champs formerly imprisoned in the League's cells, according to the League in-game entitiy wiki page, there are five specified: Cho, Renekton, Brand, Fiddle, and Nocturne.

Suprisingly, Kassadin is kind of a "good guy," whereas Malzahar is on the side of the Void. From what I gathered of the lore, Koggie just kinda hangs out with Malz?

Also, it indicates that Kha'zix just kind roams around hunting Rengar or some ****s... which is a terrifying thought. lol.

I'M SERIOUSLY LOL'ing at the image of Xin running in and getting decapitated. I EFFING HATE XIN.

The thing is because of Teemo's extreme kiting style of fighting, I can't see him actually dying. Not just that I like him. I'm trying to legitimately be fair. There are some deaths in the future I'm not excited to write...

LePWNa

01-30-2013

Oh, the whole "who will die" debate, eh?

Well, it almost certainly *won't* be Garen or Katarina. They're far too central to the plot of the story. The most likely to die are Jarvan, Nasus, Talon/Kat/Cass's dad, and Cassiopeia. At least, from a thematic point of view. Also, how is Zilean's ability to revive people going to play into this? I'm assuming you'll let that play into the story at some point, but I'm imagining it will be used as a source of drama rather than reviving one of the characters who is actually likely to die. For example, Garen or Kat might accidentally go down at the end of a chapter, and then in the next chapter Zilean revives them and it's all okay.

I say Jarvan because he and Garen are lifelong friends, and in war stories, this plot arc usually results in one of the lifelong friends dying. I already established that I don't think it will be Garen, so that leaves Jarvan. Not to mention, this opens up plot development with regards to making Jarvan III see the error of his dogmatic, Demacian code. However, this one also might be unlikely due to the potential relationship between Shyv and Jarvan.

I say Nasus because the wise teacher character is a popular archetype to kill off in these sorts of stories. He'll likely go down in blaze of honor, perhaps killing Renekton while someone else puts him to his death. However, I'm also hesitant to say Nasus since he's so damn powerful.

I say General DuCouteau since father figures always die or are already dead in war stories. Always. Besides, he's had ties to this for far longer than any of them, so it would make sense to kill him off and have something about his death reveal new details about the situation with the Black Rose.

I say Cass because this one has been foreshadowed a bit, IMO. She's always been described as somewhat vulnerable and less powerful. She also sees herself as the most responsible child, and I believe she's the first born. Therefore, probably most likely to sacrifice herself or something.

schmuttt

01-30-2013

Yeah makes sense that Nocturne would be in there (The whispers etc).

Shyvana is most likely to die out of the characters we've seen a lot of, but I'm guessing it'll probably be a few lesser mentioned champs and Marcus that get the axe. Garens going to kill Darius as well, I think everyone wants to see that.

My only criticism of the story thus far is sometimes it feels like you tried to bring too many champs into the story. I didn't mind the setting loose of champs etc at the end of the last chapter but just feels like a few of the entries into the story were a little forced.

Can't wait for next chapter? Are you going to end at 20, or not sure yet?

kittytoast

01-30-2013

Thanks for all the feedback I will take it all into consideration! My hope is that with what I've got planned, the story ends well. I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 more chapters!

Zaranthyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

More Chapters.

I demand it.

I love this story way too much.

Frost Archer

01-31-2013

Both Kat and Garen kill each other. Real Romeo and Juliet story right there. Have no idea how to make that happen though...

Frost Archer

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
I'm seriously enjoying this discussion on who is possible to die XD Now I'm worried I won't live up to y'all death expectations XD lol

As for the Champs formerly imprisoned in the League's cells, according to the League in-game entitiy wiki page, there are five specified: Cho, Renekton, Brand, Fiddle, and Nocturne.

Suprisingly, Kassadin is kind of a "good guy," whereas Malzahar is on the side of the Void. From what I gathered of the lore, Koggie just kinda hangs out with Malz?

Also, it indicates that Kha'zix just kind roams around hunting Rengar or some ****s... which is a terrifying thought. lol.

I'M SERIOUSLY LOL'ing at the image of Xin running in and getting decapitated. I EFFING HATE XIN.

The thing is because of Teemo's extreme kiting style of fighting, I can't see him actually dying. Not just that I like him. I'm trying to legitimately be fair. There are some deaths in the future I'm not excited to write...
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS NOC *thinks about it. Wait, I hate that guy.... D:<

Don't even lie, it would be awesome to see Teemo's head on a stake. Even people who love Teemo want to see that.

Death's you don't like? What would be tragic? Oh I dunno, maybe someone's sister? *hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink. Then the nightmare gets killed. And Talon gives his life to save someone. Master Yi and Jax get into a fight, and Jax comes out top. That just killed all of the champs I hate I can't imagine Sona dying though. She seems so innocent I'm still waiting for Freljord to come in and save da day)