Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoodFlavour

01-10-2013

You guys amaze me by how well you can write for entertainment.

CakeandBacon

01-10-2013

That update came fast. Saving space for slobbering praise...I mean critique, later.

Frost Archer

01-11-2013

Quote:
Shapstuh:
First off, just wanted to say wow..thank you... like i haven't read a good book in a while, but you could definitely make this into a novel. I would buy sooo many copies..... like 24.... or 5... or like...1...yeah i would buy 1, but sorry my broke ass cant make you rich or i would XD. Anyway, please keep updating regularly, i hate to be kept waiting meinie pantz >=/ aaah im just ****in with you, take all the time u need please, as long as you make it good, which your doing terrific so far =3.

Oh and as for a suggestion.... maybe add a romantic twist.... like talon confessing his deep love for Kat while Garen is out doing league duty's or is like on the battlefield. it would make sense i mean hes so like protective of her and ish. i know like her dad told him to watch over them but still, would love to see some inside, first person talon action, see whats really inside The Blades Shadow's head =3 anyway, keep it up ^.^

Ummm.... No... NO! Talon! I'm warning you! Stay AWAY from her! Hey! Why are you pulling out that blade. Hey! No hard feelings right?

First off. You can't really add a romantic twist to a romance, er, novel/ff. Cuz romance is romance. Also, I'd say that Kitty has been pairing him up with someone else and his loyalty to Kat is genuinely out of debt. or Brotherly love.

^I'm just saying that because I don't approve deh pairing. no hard feelings right?

And Kitty. That "I love you" has absolutely no suave. Sounds like something he would say in that situation. Heck, I would! XP Good Job!

Frost Archer

01-11-2013

You know, after seeing your last chapter, I've found your story a thousand times more enjoyable. This is mostly since you are the ONLY person I know who can incorporate the League without it sounding dorky. I really like the idea that Minions are created by Summoners.
That, and you make teemo actually enjoyable too. He doesn't seem as much the d'bag he actually is XP.

Also, as a personal favour: Match up Lux vs Leblanc please It would give great light/dark imagery!

Afro1100

01-14-2013

Love the story, the best Garen/Kat I've ever read....its even more interesting than some books I've read xD.
Keep up the good work

gregorymarco

01-15-2013

How most people read these fanfics:
Well, that was an interesting chapter! I wonder what the community thinks about this, I should add my own opinion!
How I read these fanfics: What a great chapter!
SCROLLSCROLLSCROLL WHERE'S THE NEXT ONE >_>

I was supposed to be doing some studying for exams tonight. Your fanfic has deferred me from that.
I take my grades very seriously too...
Well done!

E#1: Riot, hire this man. The lore derpartement seems to be... well... losing it's touch. Not once past Diana have I ever been like, "Oh! New champion! I'm going to check out the lore! "

Theamp4

01-16-2013

^

woman*

qhoul

01-17-2013

nwgiwgieuh omg lolololol
"OBLITERATION OF OUR ENEMIES"
"SMASH"
"I GOT THIS"
my sides why

FMFterdofUSN

01-17-2013

¡¡¡ Love it !!!

kittytoast

01-18-2013

Everyone, thank you so much for the encouraging reviews! Especially from the people I've never seen before! I'll reply to each individually with my next update, I promise!

But unfortunately I've had no time to write more than a few paragraphs of my fic this week. My school schedule has totally kicked my arse. I literally got home at 6 yesterday, ate, and went to bed =_= So tired.

So anyway, with this weekend after my homework is done I should have more time to really write. Hopefully I can get this chapter out next week some time. Thanks everyone!

<3