Nidalee is AMAZING. But...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancemerc View Post
some champions fall off. buffing her lategame will end up with nerfs to her earlygame
I don't get what it is with people like you. Her early game already got nerfed a while back when her heal got gutted. Her early game is weak as hell 1-5 and doesn't pick up till level 6. This is for both AP and AD Nidalee. They both have a strong mid game and then fall off late game. AP Nidalee just drops off the map and AD Nidalee just becomes a big damage soak that can still do some damage.

Nidalee Problem has always been weak early game good mid game and weak late game.

Riot insisted on nerfing all healers but really didn't do anything serious to compensate for breaking Nidalee crutches (the heal).

Her problems stem from synergy and control. Her kit meshes poorly in its current state and her controls are extremely clunky. Her human and Cougar abilities need to compliment each other not split her in all kinds of directions.

If I had to graph Nidalees early game it would be the opposite of tristana which is an upsidedown U. Tristana has an extremely potent early game especially when in a kill lane and then becomes meh mid game and then [picks right back up late game and becomes a monster. Nidalee can just auto attack and heal levels 1-5 and if she is maxing traps or Javelins and they are chunking you you are doing something terribly wrong mid game is all about the cougar burst, ganking, and survival. Late game you are either poking as AP or leaping into the fray as cougar in AD. In either build path one form becomes almost completely useless late game and AD Nidalee doesn't even scale.

Will Riot do anything? Hard to say when the majority of people on the forums want to kill discussions that aren't about buffing their favorite champion, nerfing their current idea of OP, or just random GD trolling. I wish people could actually try having a real discussion and know what they are talking about instead of throwing out random information about a champion that is either not true or they really don't understand.

Vrael27

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Not every champ is great in team fights, her strenght is in early mid, mid-late, then she becomes a support who can poke the enemy to death.

An example of champs who are useless in team fights and fall late game is Teemo.
..... every champ has their uses, Teemo's strength is in picking off the ADC, this noob here tho just doesn't know how to play LoL.

Sign Of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
I don't get what it is with people like you. Her early game already got nerfed a while back when her heal got gutted. Her early game is weak as hell 1-5 and doesn't pick up till level 6. This is for both AP and AD Nidalee. They both have a strong mid game and then fall off late game. AP Nidalee just drops off the map and AD Nidalee just becomes a big damage soak that can still do some damage.

Nidalee Problem has always been weak early game good mid game and weak late game.

Riot insisted on nerfing all healers but really didn't do anything serious to compensate for breaking Nidalee crutches (the heal).

Her problems stem from synergy and control. Her kit meshes poorly in its current state and her controls are extremely clunky. Her human and Cougar abilities need to compliment each other not split her in all kinds of directions.

If I had to graph Nidalees early game it would be the opposite of tristana which is an upsidedown U. Tristana has an extremely potent early game especially when in a kill lane and then becomes meh mid game and then [picks right back up late game and becomes a monster. Nidalee can just auto attack and heal levels 1-5 and if she is maxing traps or Javelins and they are chunking you you are doing something terribly wrong mid game is all about the cougar burst, ganking, and survival. Late game you are either poking as AP or leaping into the fray as cougar in AD. In either build path one form becomes almost completely useless late game and AD Nidalee doesn't even scale.

Will Riot do anything? Hard to say when the majority of people on the forums want to kill discussions that aren't about buffing their favorite champion, nerfing their current idea of OP, or just random GD trolling. I wish people could actually try having a real discussion and know what they are talking about instead of throwing out random information about a champion that is either not true or they really don't understand.
I'd have to agree with this 100%

Sign Of Hope

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrecision View Post
Play AD Nidalee. Q in human form is a joke. Q in cougar form becomes a monster. You can burst people down very quickly. People dont usually expect that kind of damage output from a nidalee.
I don't get the point of this. Her Q in human form is amazing if you are good. If you build AD Nidalee and use her cougar Q, Might seem scary but i'd be more scared of an AP nid using QWE in cougar farm. It would hit a lot harder.

Sign Of Hope

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UlquiorraKuchiki View Post
In late game and especially during team fights her cougar form should be used more than her human form for the extra durability and only switch to human for the utility. Her cougar form uses no mana remember so you can poke with spears, switch then jump in and spam cougar abilities while your mana regens, then juke out and heal up with your newly restored mana.
Jumping in as cougar isn't as easy as you would think. You would have to be the last person to jump in. Plus if you got focused at all. it would be a free/easy kill. as of right now Nidalee is only used for her Spear, some heals, and cougar to pick up kills. You can't really team fight with cougar farm. imo

Sign Of Hope

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrael27 View Post
..... every champ has their uses, Teemo's strength is in picking off the ADC, this noob here tho just doesn't know how to play LoL.
Yeah I was lost on his post also. Teemo is an ADCarry counter. Teemos ability to pick of champions is amazing.