Nidalee is AMAZING. But...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sign Of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I think Nidalee is a very fun and amazing champion. But I feel like she falls off late game. Her Q Is so fun to hit and troll with by slowly taking peoples health away lol. But I feel like her late game falls off. I feel like she's really not all that great in team fights. You can't really jump in as cougar form or you just get smacked ha. She's good for her spears and heals. Her cougar is good to pick up kills and juke people. But Idk what it is about her or how to change her late game. She's a fun and strong champion. But she falls off late imo. Idk about anyone else. My opinion could be 100% wrong. But I feel she's great early and mid game but late game at 18. She seems like she falls off.

Enofel

09-22-2012

So.. she falls off?

Tsabo

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign Of Hope View Post
I think Nidalee is a very fun and amazing champion. But I feel like she falls off late game. Her Q Is so fun to hit and troll with by slowly taking peoples health away lol. But I feel like her late game falls off. I feel like she's really not all that great in team fights. You can't really jump in as cougar form or you just get smacked ha. She's good for her spears and heals. Her cougar is good to pick up kills and juke people. But Idk what it is about her or how to change her late game. She's a fun and strong champion. But she falls off late imo. Idk about anyone else. My opinion could be 100% wrong. But I feel she's great early and mid game but late game at 18. She seems like she falls off.
Not every champ is great in team fights, her strenght is in early mid, mid-late, then she becomes a support who can poke the enemy to death.

An example of champs who are useless in team fights and fall late game is Teemo.

Sign Of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enofel View Post
So.. she falls off?
Yeah, Sorry for rambling on ha. I tend to do that.

Sign Of Hope

09-22-2012

No other comments? Anyone? =(
Lol

Kagami

09-22-2012

AP nidalee should take a lichbane so she has huge split pushing and poke powers really, and trying to use your heal to help your ADC's dps.

Though generally I find tanky/AD nidalee to be much more useful in mid-late game.

FMA freelance

09-22-2012

some champions fall off. buffing her lategame will end up with nerfs to her earlygame

iPrecision

09-22-2012

Play AD Nidalee. Q in human form is a joke. Q in cougar form becomes a monster. You can burst people down very quickly. People dont usually expect that kind of damage output from a nidalee.

LePWNa

09-22-2012

Most mages fall off late game (excluding AP carries). AP Nid is no exception. If you want a Nidalee build that will dominate late game, try AD. She's annoying in lane either way.

AgonisT

09-23-2012

In late game and especially during team fights her cougar form should be used more than her human form for the extra durability and only switch to human for the utility. Her cougar form uses no mana remember so you can poke with spears, switch then jump in and spam cougar abilities while your mana regens, then juke out and heal up with your newly restored mana.