Siege at Bandle City!! Lulu vs. Tristana!! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Im tempted to come in here and break up the fight with my ninja sence.))
((B-But that would be against the rules ;~; ))

Emperor Titus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
((B-But that would be against the rules ;~)
((At some point, I'm coming in! ....maybe.))

Watching from afar, Yoshi is debating himself whether to enjoy two little girls fighting over some boy or use his cosmic powers to his pleasure. While he is pondering about that thought, he aims his wand at the Megling Gunner.

Ask the Megling

10-14-2012

Quote:
Lulu continues to relentlessly strike at Tristana's face with her wand, her crazed laughter getting louder and louder with each strike. This has gotten to the point where droplets of blood would fly into the air whenever Lulu whacks Tristana
Despite her face being pounded in, her nose no doubt broken, Tristana's rage only increases, to the point where she kicks Lulu off of herself, draws a very flat-handled knife, and throws it towards her enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((At some point, I'm coming in! ....maybe.))

Watching from afar, Yoshi is debating himself whether to enjoy two little girls fighting over some boy or use his cosmic powers to his pleasure. While he is pondering about that thought, he aims his wand at the Megling Gunner.
((As outlined in the original post, no party other than Lulu and myself may interfere. I hope that you will respect that.))

TeoLeif

10-14-2012

((I wonder what will happen when the girls find Teo alone down in the cell where Uxaris was, the bars now shattered glass...))

Ask the Megling

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((I wonder what will happen when the girls find Teo alone down in the cell where Uxaris was, the bars now shattered glass...))
((Bloodshed will ensue.))

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Despite her face being pounded in, her nose no doubt broken, Tristana's rage only increases, to the point where she kicks Lulu off of herself, draws a very flat-handled knife, and throws it towards her enemy.
The knife sinks into Lulu's chest, causing blood to shoot out of the Sorceress's mouth

...i TOLD you....

Lulu grips the handle of the knife stuck in her chest

...THAT you....

Lulu starts to pull on the knife as hard as she could

...HAVE TO TRY HARDER THEN THAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

Lulu rips out the knife from her chest before pointing at it with her wand

WHIMZY!!!!!

The knife starts to glow with a soft light and flower particles. Lulu then throws the knife directly at Tristana, the power of Whimzy making it literally as fast as a bullet

Ask the Megling

10-14-2012

Quote:
The knife sinks into Lulu's chest, causing blood to shoot out of the Sorceress's mouth

...i TOLD you....

Lulu grips the handle of the knife stuck in her chest

...THAT you....

Lulu starts to pull on the knife as hard as she could

...HAVE TO TRY HARDER THEN THAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

Lulu rips out the knife from her chest before pointing at it with her wand

WHIMZY!!!!!

The knife starts to glow with a soft light and flower particles. Lulu then throws the knife directly at Tristana, the power of Whimzy making it literally as fast as a bullet
If Lulu were a mohawk-sporting Scotsman, the knife would probably had hit Tristana in the eye, killing her. Luckily, Lulu is a long-haired Yordle, and is not named after a cleaning agent, so the knife merely began occupying space in Tristana's shoulder formerly filled by skin and muscle. Blood seeps forth from the wound, but the Gunner does not make an effort to remove the blade.
"YOU WANT HARDER?! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDER!"
The commando proceeds to take out a hextech revolver, and discharges the weapon's eight-rounds in the general direction of the sorceress.

SuperMan Pix

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
If Lulu were a mohawk-sporting Scotsman, the knife would probably had hit Tristana in the eye, killing her. Luckily, Lulu is a long-haired Yordle, and is not named after a cleaning agent, so the knife merely began occupying space in Tristana's shoulder formerly filled by skin and muscle. Blood seeps forth from the wound, but the Gunner does not make an effort to remove the blade.
"YOU WANT HARDER?! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDER!"
The commando proceeds to take out a hextech revolver, and discharges the weapon's eight-rounds in the general direction of the sorceress.
2 of the bullets managed to hit Lulu's left lung and leg, causing to the Sorceress to collapse on one knee. Lulu glares angrily at Tristana, cursing her inabilty to move at this moment

SuperMan Pix

10-16-2012

(Fist of the North Bump)

Ask the Megling

10-17-2012

Quote:
2 of the bullets managed to hit Lulu's left lung and leg, causing to the Sorceress to collapse on one knee. Lulu glares angrily at Tristana, cursing her inabilty to move at this moment
Tristana reloads, slowly walking closer to Lulu.
"Beg."