Ahri needs... something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bind070

09-22-2012

I personally Ahri think needs some work. And lets be honest. She has to be one of the most mana starved champions in this game... Which most of you would reply something like blah blah blah, dont spam spells. But lets be real for a second and agree that 2-3 casts of OoD and she's nearly oom. Early game anyways.

Not only that, I think fox fires damage needs a minor buff. I can agree that it gets less damage after first hit on a target... But isn't 50% a little extreme?

Not only that but if she's not fed early, forget about it. You're AD carry bait for the rest of the game.

Just my personal thoughts.

Ready, set,... discuss!

Masakan

09-22-2012

I use ahri frequently and really she doesn't need anything. If you know how to land her Q you wont need anything else.

Land her E and you can get a lot of free hits in. If your past level 6 and it hit's it's almost a assured kill.

Besides If you need mana that badly do what I do and build an early chalice. Mana issues go bye bye.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-22-2012

Ahri needs a buff because ahri matters more than all others!!!

Also about your logic. This is how it works. Ahri is mana starved, but she can deal. Ahri is 100% risk reward, it doesn't start when you press R. You spam when there's profit to be made. Remember that you get some mana from leveling early and you shouldn't be having mana issues later on. She's like a rifle with only so many shots before you reload. Which enemy will you shoot for? Who will you blow over 200 mana on? Who will you risk dieing to kill? How far are you willing to go?

Furthermore you should use smaller mana regen sources like runes and cheap items to get the regen you need. If you're low on mana you still wanna be able to use at least two abilities in the next 10 seconds in the laning phase. If nothing else you need to be able to afford to use charm pretty much all day long.

Ahri's foxfire doesn't need more power, ahri just deserves more just for being ahri. I'd like the base damages to remain the same and the ap rations to be raised by .05 on the orb or .03 on the orb. Feel free to round that upwards xD

/ahri fan cult banner

Edit: also I'd like ahris E to have a buff meant for flavour primarily. Perhaps a passive with a charisma based effect or centered around her fox spirit powers.

bigfriendsmen

09-22-2012

AD carry bait late game? Do you not know how your ult and taunt work?

Irelia Bot

09-22-2012

What she needs is more skins then teemo.

Togekiss24

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bind070 View Post
I personally Ahri think needs some work. And lets be honest. She has to be one of the most mana starved champions in this game...
Anivia wants a word with you.
Cereal box said everything.

Last Fantasy

09-22-2012

I agree with above. All she needs is "Dat Body Ahri Skin" or "Heartbreaker Ahri Skin"

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Bear View Post
I agree with above. All she needs is "Dat Body Ahri Skin" or "Heartbreaker Ahri Skin"
Foxfire ahri = most OP avi behind in game.

More op than gragas anvia and lulu

DragonHeartxxx

09-22-2012

yes more skins plz riot

teslyn

09-22-2012

I wouldnt say she is bait in end game .. i just find myself personally running alot late game and having to pick my fights.
most of the time i have to hang back and charm late game.. really thats what i feel she turns into.

I dont like how much mana it is that she goes thru.. i can spend the gold on mana regens and pace myself for 1 burst really then run.. i spend alot of time if the other person is really pushy and pot laden that i am oom before they are dead..
Yeah in the start mana starved from what i have had to deal with.. afew run backs .. and buying mana regen and will hold out till late game..

i do like playing her.. if people descide to push too much its bye bye for them .. then instead of pushing with that advantage.. normally i have to pull back to get mana incase of gank.

just cant kill those late game tanks..