Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got banned for 1 leave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skarina

09-22-2012

I got banned for 3 days i week ago, and now i leaved the game for 20 min and i got banned just for 1 leave .-.

Rawrful

09-22-2012

You got banned for something something, came back after your temporary ban, and left a game? Yeah, sounds like working as intended. People who habitually ruin games for others get banned. That's how it is supposed to work.

Amedaius

09-22-2012

I will speak for the 4 other poor blokes you crippled;

Suck it up. You should get banned for a month.

PureGG

09-22-2012

A month? If he does this on a constant basis he should get a perma ban... I'm sick of people afking or trolling in games, they ruin it for all of us, and they shouldn't even have a chance.

Amedaius

09-22-2012

Well, if he's perma banned he will just make another level 1 account and keep screwing people over.

Also, riot wants to make money. Perma bans don't do that.

TheDjinni

09-22-2012

Quote:
Amedaius:
Well, if he's perma banned he will just make another level 1 account and keep screwing people over.

Also, riot wants to make money. Perma bans don't do that.

First of all, those two sentences contradict each other.

Second of all, banning bad players increases customer retention in the long run by enhancing the experience of the remaining users.

cralix

09-22-2012

Never been banned before but must suck. But u got banned as a warning and left still?! like why would you do that. I get if something happened ya but u didnt say so, so im going to assume u just left. I only left once and my computer crashed.

Bast4rdlyJoe

09-23-2012

i got banned for 3 days once, but that's cause i was a newb, in my first week, and if we were going to lose, or had numerous trolls, id ditch... but after the ban i havent ditched a single game... So i support a the afk/leaving ban, as well as all other bans

biIbo

09-23-2012

You flat-out deserved the ban. Leaving your teammates behind and wrecking a game, plus wasting their time and patience - it isn't what makes this game. If you play League, you should know you will have 20 minutes to an hour of your time available. Afk'ing is no excuse.