War Janna Skin, why can't i get it with dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikruti View Post
It's really not. My point was very simple. Dominion community has been asking for ranked for a while. We've been denied it so far. They put out rewards for ranked only. We want to know what's up. Asking for a little clarification isn't exactly "entitlement".
"But Riot has so far refused to release ranked Dominion. So we're sort of stuck. So now we're looking at either having to play a game mode we do not like or losing out."

I agree, you have grasped the issue fully. What needs to be clarified?

It sounds, rather, like you are saying something along the lines of "but I don't wanna."

HaIfhearted

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANJustice View Post
"But Riot has so far refused to release ranked Dominion. So we're sort of stuck. So now we're looking at either having to play a game mode we do not like or losing out."

I agree, you have grasped the issue fully. What needs to be clarified?

It sounds, rather, like you are saying something along the lines of "but I don't wanna."
That's kinda of our point.

Many of us find SR annoying, boring, and stale, with little action going on, and even the map itself is inherently imbalanced, with Blue team having an advantage due to map layout and jungle camp positions and stuff.

There are also a ton more ragers in ranked than there ever will be in Dominion. Who would've thought that giving first blood was such a big deal?

Basically, SR sucks, we don't like it because it sucks, and we do NOT want to have to play a ****ty map for end of season rewards.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
That's kinda of our point.

Many of us find SR annoying, boring, and stale, with little action going on, and even the map itself is inherently imbalanced, with Blue team having an advantage due to map layout and jungle camp positions and stuff.

There are also a ton more ragers in ranked than there ever will be in Dominion. Who would've thought that giving first blood was such a big deal?

Basically, SR sucks, we don't like it because it sucks, and we do NOT want to have to play a ****ty map for end of season rewards.
I'm just going to point out that at least you're being honest about the fact that you are just flat out complaining about the reward structure instead of doing what it takes to get said reward.

Please elaborate on WHY you should receive that reward. Everyone here is just trying to convince me that they're not complaining needlessly instead of approaching the reason why they should get the skin.

If I were to anticipate the answer it goes something like "it's not fair," which as any adult will tell you, is just hilarious.

Ikruti

09-25-2012

Honestly my question has always been aimed at Riot, and really I guess I veiled it a bit too well for you to get. If you read all my posts in the thread about it, really I've been saying, "Gee, we've asked for ranked all along, you've denied it, now you give out rewards for ranked only. That's sort of kicking of a man while he's down isn't it?."

P.S. What needs to be clarified is simple. Why don't we have ranked yet?
P.P.S. Maybe a little reverse psychology will do it. Ahem, Riot will NEVER respond to this thread. *cough* Nope...never.

Reikken

09-25-2012

Quote:
I'm just going to point out that at least you're being honest about the fact that you are just flat out complaining about the reward structure instead of doing what it takes to get said reward.
This isn't life. This is a game. It's supposed to be fun. If it isn't fun, it should be changed.

SpaceFrog

09-26-2012

Just thought I'd give you an update of my solo q progress.

876 ELO w00t! started at 980, went up to 1093... and then just dropped! and I'm losing ~20 ELO per game.

I don't know what to do? I've tried jungling, top, support, mid, haven't tried AD carry... But can I really carry that hard?

With every game, my team mates get worse and worse. Pushing their lanes to the max, taking bad paths, not warding effectively, feeding like crazy and claiming "bad team it's 2v5 only me & SpaceFrog are doing any good"

*Sigh

HaIfhearted

09-26-2012

Quote:
Please elaborate on WHY you should receive that reward. Everyone here is just trying to convince me that they're not complaining needlessly instead of approaching the reason why they should get the skin.

If I were to anticipate the answer it goes something like "it's not fair," which as any adult will tell you, is just hilarious.
I''m not going to complain about fairness, and I certainly don't want to be just "given" the reward, because I don't really care about that, and it would feel cheesy.
Having to be a certain elo to get certain reward levels is perfectly fair in my opinion, it ensures you reward good players for a measurable amount of skill.

I just want ranked Dominion so that I can EARN my end of season rewards by being skilled at a mode I actually enjoy, instead of being forced to play a mode that I hate.

Forever Dunking

09-26-2012

lol you call the map that made lol famous boring?
Might be boring for you since you have to use your darn brain.
Dominion offers no strategy whatoever and you just go around and 1vs1 people and you dont even need to farm and you get full builds in 20 mins.

Reikken

09-26-2012

Someone in this topic doesn't know how to play Dominion

...and is sore about it for some reason?

NamKim

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesXx View Post
lol you call the map that made lol famous boring?
Might be boring for you since you have to use your darn brain.
Dominion offers no strategy whatoever and you just go around and 1vs1 people and you dont even need to farm and you get full builds in 20 mins.
0/10

If you're going to troll, at least act like you know how the game is supposed to be played. Most Dominion players at least know how to play Summoner's Rift before they start criticizing it.

Let me ask you three simple questions. Let see if you can even answer them without looking up the answers.

What is the Dominion meta [hint: check Sauron guide][Note: If you looked up Sauron's guide, you cheated]

What are the "phases" of Dominion? [hint: check any Dominion guide][Note: If you looked up a guide, you cheated]

What is the most popular Dominion summoner spell? [should be pretty frickin' obvious]

To be fair, I will answer the same questions for summoner's rift.

What is the SR meta?
-Solo top, AP solo mid, AD bot, support bot, jungler
-0cs Support

What are the "phases" of SR?
-Laning Phase, mid game (when lanes break), and late game.

What is the most popular SR summoner spell?
-Flash

At least when I talk about SR, I know what I'm talking about. When you talk about Dominion, you have no idea what you're talking about. At least make some sort of attempt at making an effort.