Puregg is right!!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

09-22-2012

man what is up with this, when i started it was a GG HF GL WP. my last 100 games, only one person has called that out, i do it in games but its just not fair. id dodge a lot of ques if i could but a 30MIN! wait time?!?! because im the one in good spirit is not whats up.

i mean honestly i was warming up this morning about to start my life on LOL as normal 9am-6pm. i had a bad first game 0-4, ok ok thats not you FEEDER, thats not TROLLING, thats just i was outskilled and out played in that battle.... the chat ROARS with BAN THE LUX, BAN THE LUX FEEDER, honestly, thats not going to make me want to try. i just want to afk for 30 mins wile the game goes on. YOU say why is this? Because!!!! if i dodge i will wait the same effin 30MINS to play again, so dodnt dodge afk and wait 20 mins. dodge and wait 30 mins. i must choose. well lodgecally speaking, if im getting trolled id rather afk then dodge because of the shorter wait time, cant stop elo hell. you guys dont relize ELO is a player based rating and not a team based rating. so one player goes 9-3 and the rrest 0-1000; 9-3 u must lose ELO mwhahahahah. < RIOTS LAUGH, as they spit on the usars that care.

I GOT YOU, I UNDERSTAND...

as spoken in every game thats played... "IDC" 20% of us are having a blast! GG WP TROLLS

PureGG

09-22-2012

Thanks man I appreciate it..
We do need to do something about this problem. My idea may not be the right idea, but at least I'm trying to make a difference, and with the help of all the summoners, riot will have no choice but to be concerned about the problem. After all, without us, there is no League of Legends.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-22-2012

Deciding not to dodge and choosing to AFK the entirety of the match is not an acceptable option. If you have decided at champion select that you do not want to play with the people on your team and your choices are dodge or AFK for an entire match, then it is your responsibility to dodge.

It's not that I feel you should be punished with a 30 minute wait if you decide to dodge. In fact, that 30 minute penalty for dodging exists for a different reason. But rather, I feel that you're doing a great disservice to the rest of the people in your match if you've decided before the loading screen that you're going to AFK the entire match yet refuse to dodge. Heck, even if you decide a teammate of yours DESERVES to have his game ruined because of assumptions you've made of him based on his champ-select chat, you're still ruining the game for 3 teammates and 5 enemies.

And wow, for all of those people who complain so much about AFKers holding them down in "Elo hell," when you take this action and decide to stay in the lobby and AFK the entire match rather than simply dodging, you're adding to this problem. You're causing 4 teammates, deserving or not, to lose a match they may not have deserved to lose because of your pre-match decision to stay in queue, load into game, and AFK the entire game. And you're also causing 5 teammates to win a match they may not have deserved to win, falsely inflating their Elo by one victory.

I'm not trying to defend trolls, ragers, or harassers.

But it's important to point out that two wrongs definitely don't make a right. You can't partake in behavior like this just because you don't feel like putting up with a troll, because you're only adding to the problem. What about the other guys on your team that now have to put up with both a troll AND an AFKer? How is that fair to them?

Happy Decoy

09-22-2012

Dodge penalty is five minutes, not thirty.

If you're dodging enough to get to thirty minute penalties YUR DOIN IT RONG!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Decoy View Post
Dodge penalty is five minutes, not thirty.

If you're dodging enough to get to thirty minute penalties YUR DOIN IT RONG!
Dodge penalty for ranked matches is 30 minutes on first dodge.

AJStarhiker

09-22-2012

Ranked has a 30 minute penalty. Normal starts at five.

Happy Decoy

09-22-2012

My bad.

So, again, play premades in ranked?

Twyndyllyng

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

While the GG WP at the start is dumb/annoying, GL HF is actually polite. Reminds me of the original Starcraft back in the day.

PureGG

09-22-2012

Lol yeah it really does... I miss starcraft manners... even in teams, gl hf and gg wp was a social norm... but in LoL... I think in the almost 100 ranked games I've played (I know not that many) I've heard gl hf from other people in 5 or so of my games.

mistmann

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Deciding not to dodge and choosing to AFK the entirety of the match is not an acceptable option. If you have decided at champion select that you do not want to play with the people on your team and your choices are dodge or AFK for an entire match, then it is your responsibility to dodge.

It's not that I feel you should be punished with a 30 minute wait if you decide to dodge. In fact, that 30 minute penalty for dodging exists for a different reason. But rather, I feel that you're doing a great disservice to the rest of the people in your match if you've decided before the loading screen that you're going to AFK the entire match yet refuse to dodge. Heck, even if you decide a teammate of yours DESERVES to have his game ruined because of assumptions you've made of him based on his champ-select chat, you're still ruining the game for 3 teammates and 5 enemies.

And wow, for all of those people who complain so much about AFKers holding them down in "Elo hell," when you take this action and decide to stay in the lobby and AFK the entire match rather than simply dodging, you're adding to this problem. You're causing 4 teammates, deserving or not, to lose a match they may not have deserved to lose because of your pre-match decision to stay in queue, load into game, and AFK the entire game. And you're also causing 5 teammates to win a match they may not have deserved to win, falsely inflating their Elo by one victory.

I'm not trying to defend trolls, ragers, or harassers.

But it's important to point out that two wrongs definitely don't make a right. You can't partake in behavior like this just because you don't feel like putting up with a troll, because you're only adding to the problem. What about the other guys on your team that now have to put up with both a troll AND an AFKer? How is that fair to them?

see you are missing my piont, its not to punish every one. you see that piont....

it is EASYER to punish EVERY ONE, then it is to dodge. piont made

12345 ... 6