Give Xerath's ult an ammo system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingding123

10-02-2012

It's funny how old of an idea this is.

Is the community really that slow?

Aufpuff

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingding123 View Post
It's funny how old of an idea this is.

Is the community really that slow?
No, but Riot is.

Dingding123

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufpuff View Post
No, but Riot is.
I dunno man.
This thread has been made hundreds of times.

Hundreds.

Why can't the playerbase just stick with 1 well-made one? There are plenty of other threads out there that are just as long if not longer than this one.

Magus Magi

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingding123 View Post
I dunno man.
This thread has been made hundreds of times.

Hundreds.

Why can't the playerbase just stick with 1 well-made one? There are plenty of other threads out there that are just as long if not longer than this one.
If you post links to them, I'll bump them as well. We could fill the front page with Xerath threads.

Magus Magi

10-02-2012

b

Firrox

10-02-2012

yes, just yes.. and it doesn't need to recharge on kill/assist as it is not mobility like akali's

SKT T1 HotshotGG

10-02-2012

Xerath is OP. People need to learn how to abuse him. Just wait he will get nerfed before getting buffed.

Magus Magi

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley331 View Post
Xerath is OP. People need to learn how to abuse him. Just wait he will get nerfed before getting buffed.
This theory has been pretty well debunked. If he were so OP, and the issue was simply that people need to learn how to "abuse" his kit, then he would see more play at high skill levels. Pro players don't use him, and he remains an unpopular pick at all elo levels. You may have had an experience with Xerath where he got fed and carried the game, but that doesn't mean that he's OP, or even viable. It just means he did well that game.

He's been out long enough now, and there are enough players in this community, that if he were actually overpowered we would see him used more at all tiers of play.

Papy Mougeot

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley331 View Post
Even if this change is a buff, it's actually a big change to his gameplay.
For me xerath in his current state is very good so I don't want a buff, I just want a rework to the ultimate to be able to manage my charges and I don't care if he is nerfed a bit in this trade.
Right now xerath is not waiting for a buff or a nerf, he need some gameplay changes that make him more fun or i'd prefer say more interesting for the team.

Magus Magi

10-02-2012

b