Give Xerath's ult an ammo system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

captainwattle

09-29-2012

need a red response on this, its the #1 xerath suggestion, and its more of qol check than a buff

EmrldCitySlasher

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarah View Post
please post this at the front page

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2560420

-bump!-
Done!

Magus Magi

09-29-2012

Bumpity bumpity bump bump.

Magus Magi

09-29-2012

b

EmrldCitySlasher

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Magi View Post
b
You sir, are extremely dedicated to the cause.

Groupon

09-29-2012

I made a Darius version but it was not well received, can you share your secrets

Magus Magi

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldCitySlasher View Post
You sir, are extremely dedicated to the cause.
I bought Xerath on day one man, and up until now I've never been the guy who posted on forums. But I love the concept behind him, and the story they invented for him. It just so happens Xerath is the character in this game that really speaks to me.

I've never been really happy with his gameplay though, and the lack of attention he seems to get. So I tried opening up a thread about him here and there, but I never got ANYTHING like the response you got here.

So now I'm gonna bump your thread until all 30 million LoL players have looked at it, because your ammo idea is really good, and I believe that you deserve to have someone at Riot acknowledge that.

EmrldCitySlasher

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Magi View Post
I bought Xerath on day one man, and up until now I've never been the guy who posted on forums. But I love the concept behind him, and the story they invented for him. It just so happens Xerath is the character in this game that really speaks to me.

I've never been really happy with his gameplay though, and the lack of attention he seems to get. So I tried opening up a thread about him here and there, but I never got ANYTHING like the response you got here.

So now I'm gonna bump your thread until all 30 million LoL players have looked at it, because your ammo idea is really good, and I believe that you deserve to have someone at Riot acknowledge that.
Trust me, I never expected to get this good of a response to my idea lol! Before this, i think my best thread had 20 upvotes.

EmrldCitySlasher

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groupon View Post
I made a Darius version but it was not well received, can you share your secrets
I actually had a good idea

but srsly, i wouldnt create a thread about darius at all unless its nerfing his ult

Magus Magi

09-29-2012

Bump for the cause.