Best Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

irzekk

08-21-2011

amumu is likely the greatest next to udyr. start off with cloth armor and five health pots then build into mercury trads, abyssal scepter, sunfire cape, force of nature, thornmail then whatever you need for last item and its gggg

Hwa Ryun

08-21-2011

Amumu is too team reliant really, that and you mess with his blue and he has serious problems.

Best junglers atm are: Udyr, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Gangplank, and Fiddlesticks.

atm Trundle is more of a counter pick than a consistent jungler, he's very good at it, but requires more organization and team work to use.

ClearDays

08-21-2011

Best in terms of : (Few examples of each, and these are my personal opinion)
Speed : Nocturne, Olaf, Udyr
Bruisers : Trundle, Lee Sin, Nocturne
Ganks : Warwick ( Post-six ), Nocturne, Nunu, Amumu ( Post-six but has potential to have good ganks at level 4 ), Jarvan, Maokai, Gangplank
Sustainability : Lee Sin, Nunu, Warwick, Fiddlesticks
Counter-jungle : Nunu, Nocturne, Maokai, Chogath, Lee sin

That is just the jungle though. Most people pick junglers that arent actually useless after their jungle. Amumu is an example of a weak and frail jungler, but his late game ultimate is game changing.

The most popular junglers now are probably Amumu, Nocturne, Lee Sin, Fiddlesticks, Warwick, and Gangplank.

AD junglers who use auto attacks such as Nocturne and Lee Sin will probably go for cloth+5pots OR Vampiric scepter. Normally, youll try to get madreds as your first item, going for boots then finishing up your Wriggles Lantern afterwards, with health potions and wards in the mix. After that, you build based on who you are playing and your personal decision ( Whether you choose to buy resistance items, GP10, damaging items, tenacity, etc ).

Most junglers will go for the standard Cloth+5pots as stated before, but not everyone does. Fiddlesticks can start off with a Dorans Ring or an Amplifying Tome and 1 health potion. Amumu, Nunu, and Fiddlesticks are all junglers who do not buy a wriggles lantern, due to the fact that they rely on their skills to jungle rather than their basic attacks.

Normally AD junglers will build wriggles for sustain and whatnot, and after that ( Or if you dont buy a Wriggles at all ) theyll continue on with a build to consist of damage and survivability if youre not a jungler thats a tank. Jungling tanks will just build full tank, obviously.

Cyl

11-11-2011

i think shyvana and lee sin are very good junglers. they both have fast jungle speeds, and good ganks.

SurrealRsM

05-18-2012

Who i get udyr or ww?

kirafa

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiethecrafter View Post
Who i get udyr or ww?
Lee Sin.

DDSkillz

06-03-2014

i say best supp for me are all tanky with hooks, eg. Blitz, Tresh simply because they can bring them in easyly and as adc they will let u get the kills so u will get fed and will be easy to get them just cuz of the hooks

k3ylay

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDSkillz View Post
i say best supp for me are all tanky with hooks, eg. Blitz, Tresh simply because they can bring them in easyly and as adc they will let u get the kills so u will get fed and will be easy to get them just cuz of the hooks
Now that is a necro.....