Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

09-23-2010

Quote:
TGKodama:
Mordekaiser from one's personal experience is actually a really fast jungler. The only real problem he has is an over-reliance on buying Health Potions early game.

which means he's not a good jungler if he's buying too much HP pots or recalling

DonBinky

09-23-2010

Personal favorite is fiddlesticks, Blue buff at level 1, dragon at level 2, then quick rush to 6 and ult gank spam all day long.

SAT Prep

09-23-2010

shaco is pretty decent.. has a blink-out unlike the other junglers, making being ganked not-as-much-a-big-deal

AbsolutE JusticE

09-23-2010

Shen the best jungler ever

Mr DruM

08-21-2011

Really,malphite?

Mambazo

08-21-2011

trundle=god jungle

parnellyx

08-21-2011

The Best jungler by not my opinion but PROS opinion is Nunu. I struggle to be extremely successful with him bit ive seen people jungle him SO well.

kotyluck

08-21-2011

i think trundle is up at the top and he doesnt use cloth armor he uses vampiric scepter

pusski

08-21-2011

amumu, udyr, warwick. no builds sorry :P but i know u should start with cloth armor

PanglossianCynic

08-21-2011

Haven't seen Nocturne mentioned yet. I've been jungling him and Gangplank recently, and both are good with very nasty ganks. I build them both relatively tanky...a final game build will look something like this:
Merc Treads, Infinity Edge, Warmog's, Atma's Impaler, Banshee's Veil/FoN, and a situational item (if my team needs more AD, then generally a Bloodthirster). I always build Wriggle's but will sell it if the game goes for a long time.