Using Teleport and Promote to Push

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-22-2012

As usuallly pogo knows his ****.
Now all i have to do is learn nunu....

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Shouldn't be a problem, Nunu is one of the easiest champs to use. Really the only thing that will require some practice is positioning the ult.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-22-2012

the videos didn't show the use of the promoted minions just the teleporting

TehOwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

This ISN'T new. I was using Teleport / Promote on Master Yi THREE YEARS AGO. (That's Oct 2009, folks)

Promote was MUCH more powerful then, as the promoted minion provided AoE buff auras. I'd love to see those come back, tbh, except perhaps a little less strong.

Still the strat of promoting a minion on a lane, to force enemies into lane is a viable strat. If they don't kill the promoted minion, teleport to it as it hits the tower and burst the tower down. Hence why I used it on Master Yi.

Back then though, pushing strats were the best.

FaerellG

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehOwn View Post
This ISN'T new. I was using Teleport / Promote on Master Yi THREE YEARS AGO. (That's Oct 2009, folks)
By "three years ago" you mean "before it was cool" right?

BTW, I think you dropped your hipster glasses :P

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-03-2012

these daysi think using it on shen makes the most sense or another 'conventional" split pusher

kavinh the third

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
Right now I think the biggest problem with this is the insane CD on both spells,. I think it could work though. It would be best if you have a team that can take that turret early (<10minutes), and start roaming in packs together.

Wondering if the support should also have promote... might need the exhaust though.Hmmm
problem with promote tactics is that it's only useful if u have an entire team premade for coordination, It's extremely easy having promote to take over lanes so you don't lose as much farm while coordinating to gank a certain lane but aside from that if your playing solo queue chances are that time u used the promoted minion for isn't gonna be worth ur time or the summoner spell slot.

Mynt

10-06-2012

Promote + Flash Annie.

Hit 6. Flash + Tibbers your opponent. They won't die... but they will be forced to leave lane. At which point you break their tower with a Flaming Bear, a Giant Siege cannon, and a full minion wave to boot.