AFK/Leaver Buster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnholyEntity

01-08-2014

So my name is Jordan. Lately I've been having trouble connecting to my router. And as of today I just installed my new one. So for the past month when I try playing a game I would get booted off and League would fail to reconnect every single time. So I now can't play until the 14th due to AFKing or Leaving. This enrages me because I put money into my account and my brother is back from the service and I just want to play a few games with him before he gets stationed again. If any of you can help me please please do so. League is one of the only things I have to bond with my brother and it would really help if I can get unbanned for just a few days so I can enjoy my time with him!! Please try and help out. Thank you all --Jordan!!

BawksUvAydes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2014

You're unlikely to get much help here, there's nothing any of us can do to change your situation. What you want to do is either A ) make a support ticket to Riot and explain the situation, and they might give you the benefit of the doubt and shorten the ban... or B ) make a new account to get around the ban... you'd be limited in runes/masteries/champions, but you could still play.

Those are really your only options, there's not much else you can do.

UnholyEntity

01-08-2014

Really darn I'm level 30 and I don't know how everyone one says Riot is great company. Every time I have a problem it's either no we can't do anything or no we don't believe you. I'm giving up on this account then Riot is not one to take care of customers. Playing Warframe from now on... --sincerely Jordan

Hiryuu16

01-08-2014

They do take care of their customers... by weeding out chronic leavers. Playing either side of a 4v5, even the occasional 3v5, ruins the game. Looking at your game history, this is at least your 3rd 1-week ban. You won't find much sympathy with that track record.

UnholyEntity

01-08-2014

BECAUSE MY ROUTER DROPS ME FROM THE GAME. I just got a new one and I have my games actually run smooth but now I can't even try for a week

Damned Scholar

01-08-2014

Why did you keep trying to play games when you knew that your router was fail-prone? You keep acting like you had no part in it when you just said that it happened over a month's time. It's no secret that chronic disconnects result in suspensions.

UnholyEntity

01-08-2014

Because I was led to believe the problem was resolved. Time Warner Cable increased my internet speed 2 different times I've gotten 2 new routers since this newest one, but they all had problems. Sorry if I come off as ungrateful but I sincerely tried and I had thought it would have worked

UnholyEntity

01-08-2014

So you don't think you guys can help me :/ well that's fine I thought Riot took care of customers but I guess not. Thank you all for your help, enjoy the new year