-100% ip for practice game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kantrix

09-22-2010

Just played a practice game, 5 humans vs 5 bots, and when we won we were presented with a message saying -100%ip for practice game.

I've never seen it say that before, and everyone else in the post game chat seemed surprised too.

Is this new? Bug? Expected bahavior? If it is expected, under what circumstances should I expect to get this no IP type game?

SawerofBones

09-22-2010

After 6 practice games that reward IP (less games if you have a high summoner level) ip is no longer awarded for practice games. This resets daily.

Leib Olmai

09-22-2010

Reason why you won't gain anything from pratice game :
-Like Sawero said, after 6 game, you can't gain nothing. (at a certain level it might be 10 I think)
-The game wasn't fair. (See 1v5, 2v3 etc)
-The game ended before 11 min. If a pratice game is too short, you won't gain anything.

Kantrix

09-23-2010

Hmm interesting. Yeah the game was fair, ie no 1v5 or droppers or whatever. It ended after 11 mins too, so i know that wasnt it. We did have several people over level 10, including myself (I just turned 11th) so perhaps thats it.

I guess I will have to start playing normal games, though I was hoping to put that off till 20th+.