5 man smite team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia PhD

05-20-2013

we got steam rolled by this team last night. i remember a karthus and a hecarim from the 3. anyways we did good the first 10 minutes but i didnt realize how often they killed dragon and baron and killed us..you guys seen this before?

TMIT

05-20-2013

I haven't. It definitely puts more pressure on your team to notice it, ward, and punish attempts at objectives ASAP before they actually gets them, but it dampens their team fight and laning capabilities. You have to win in those facets and/or jump them when they try to get objectives. If you let them spam dragon gold and pick up baron of course they're going to win ^_^.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

Me and my friends do this with our 5 ADC Team. We'll have Twitch Jungle, and everyone else start Doran's Blade. We usually send Sivir/Vayne/Tristana/Quinn is amazing at it, Caitlyn/Ezreal or someone with high range harras mid, and Graves/Kog Maw bot so we have some AP Damage. We usually all start Doran's Blade and just push the hell out of everything.

Yes, this won't always work because you will obviously be ganked, but when you're trolling its really fun. Usually when dragon Spawns top will make his way down and we'll go for Dragon and get him early. With everyone being AD and having 2/3 Doran's blades at this time he goes down like nothing.

The key to this team is pushing fast and getting objectives. If it gets to the point the opposing team builds enough armor you will be in for a pretty big hurtin'. We're currently 6/0 every time having done it, but its blind pick so whatever. Its quite fun, and you don't miss a dragon unless they get 3/4 of you dead to do it.

Akromah

05-20-2013

It's a cheesy strat that might work at low elo but will be crushed by any serious team. You're better off focusing your team comp around strong objective clearing champs like nasus/shaco/varus/vayne/nunu/cho etc

LarcyBrown

05-20-2013

dyrus did it on stream hilarious and efffective and they won , was few months back tough

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2013

If you're a 5 man team you can make anything work. Even if it simply works because the opposing team has never had to deal with something like that before, it works, right?

I'm not saying its viable to keep doing this in a competitive league, but I am saying if you played 10 ranked games and put a lot of effort into making this work, you could probably win 5/10 games.

Though, we all have our friends and we're all trolls at heart and want to humiliate the other team. So we do stupid things like this to troll.

Not saying its right, but its human nature to troll.

Eerrman

05-20-2013

Five man teleport smite:

Nasus top
Kog bot
Yi jungle

Fiddles mid,

And alistar roaming.

Tsarkillo

05-20-2013

Higher Elo this wouldn't work. It would come off as a simple win I believe.

Mainly it worked against you because they were no doubt a pre-made team, and somehow communicating. It was more or less they were pre-made rather than the fact they all had smite.

Eerrman

05-20-2013

? I've done in-lobby five man smite before.

We usually win.

Tsarkillo

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerrman View Post
? I've done in-lobby five man smite before.

We usually win.
Again was this high Elo?

No.

Running some blind pick solo queue against scrubs is easy.

After a little over 2000 games, you would expect someone to know more about this game by now.