Ischyros - the Shattering Hammer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

10-10-2012

Quote:
Creator Notes
Ischyros is a pusher, chaser, brawler, tanky champion who relies on positioning when he cast something to do diferent effects on his skills
Attachment 538959
Innate - Battle Positioning: Depending on what Ischyros is current doing, his skills will change format and effects.by "doing"... i mean Walking or Stand Still
Scales: 6, 11, 16
Stand: 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5% Armor Penetration.
Walking: 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5% Armor and MR.

Attachment 538960
Q - Smash Up: Ischyros uses his hammer to perform a massive strike on the ground. Damaging and slowing in the process.

Stand: Ischyros smash the ground slowing all enemies caught in a area around him. Closer enemies take increased damage.
AoE Size: 500 Units
Walking: Ischyros jumps based on where he was in the last second, creating a cone of destruction when he lands. Bigger the jump, bigger the slow and damage.
Cone Size: 300 Units with 135 in front of Ischyros
Jump Distance: 200 Units (+ distance travelled past 1 second)

Damage: 40, 85, 130, 175, 220 (+ 0.4 Total AD) up to 70, 115, 160, 205, 250 (+0.6 Total AD)
Slow: 35% up to 55%
Cooldown: 20, 19, 18, 17, 16
Mana Cost: 70, 75, 80, 85, 90

Attachment 538957
W - Avalanche: Using the powers of the earth, Ischyros can control its behave in his favor.

Stand: At cursor point, Ischyros hits the ground sending a wall of debris towards the enemies.
Cone Size: 300 units with 90
Walking: At cursor point a single shockwave pops up to stun the enemy for 1 second.
AoE Size: 50 units
Delay: 0.5 seconds

Damage: 70, 115, 160, 205, 250 (+0.75 total AP)
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Mana Cost: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65

Attachment 538956
E - Unbreackable Will: Passive Ischyros gain Armor.
Active Ischyros is shielded based on his current health.
Passive Armor: 20, 25, 30, 35, 45

Stand: Double his passive for a short period, killing a enemies resets time count.
Buff Duration: 2 seconds
Walking: Ischyros gain bonus MS and knockback everything in his path.
MS Boost: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45% for 3 seconds
Knockback: 150 units (imagine Ischyros like Draven's Stand Aside)

Shield Size: 80, 130, 180, 230, 280 (+ 2 per every 1% health missing) with 5 seconds duration.
Cooldown: 25, 23, 21, 19, 17
Mana Cost: 75, 85, 95, 105, 115

Attachment 538958
R - Painfuelled Earthquake: The ground beneath Ischyros starts to tremble and based on how much damage is dealt the area of Painfuelled Earthquake, more damage and big the area becomes.

Damage: 100, 150, 200 (+ 1.0 Total AP) per second, over 5 seconds as Magical Damage. a little higher than Rammus
AoE Size: 500 units around Ischyros up to a cap of 1000
Cooldown: 180, 160, 140
Mana Cost: 150, 170, 190

Quote:
Statistics
Health: 7/10
Damage: 8/10
Spell: 6/10
Dificulty: 7/10

Quote:
Base Stats

Health: 530 (+75) = 1880
Health Regen: 5 (+0.0) = 21.2
Attack Damage: 55 (+3.3) = 114.4
Attack Speed: 0.6 (+3%) = 0.924
Mana: 300 (+40) = 1020
Mana Regen: 7 (+0.3) = 12.4
Armor: 15 (+2) = 51
Magic Res: 30 (+1) = 48
Range: 135
Move Speed: 340

Leo Tomita Index Page

Leo Tomita

10-20-2012

Base stats added

Tamur

10-21-2012

Armor is too high, the + health Regen is too high, your max health at 18 is gonna be lower than most ad carries, and your attack damage is too high. Here's something to help you out http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ion_statistics. Interesting concept as far as skill are concerned.

give mine a look http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1882733

Leo Tomita

10-24-2012

thanks Tamur..i made the changes

AMimicNamedWilo

10-25-2012

Let me do a bit of the math here. I do love the concept of a Champion where the skills are based on whether they're in motion or not, but the actual skills need more details put in about them XP

Let's see here - his AD grows really fast, which is nice, but it is a bit worth noting that his HP is way too low to be a Bruiser. In fact, it appears to be the lowest in the game if I'm not mistaken. I'd probably change it to something on the higher end scale - something like Warwick's 428+98/level is good for a bruiser's growth. I don't really know how well his kit synergizes with being a bruiser, but he could be something really interesting - however I think a few of his damage skills could use better base damage and scaling. I can't really see what makes him support, but I could be just not seeing it.

But I will say, otherwise he's interesting and I haven't seen anybody do any Champions who alters their skillset quite like this.

Also, yes, his health regen could be tuned down to a more manageable number.

Leo Tomita

10-27-2012

increased health per level and low health regen per level

Leo Tomita

11-20-2012

added items

Leo Tomita

11-25-2012

fixed english errors...my bad... i'm a Brazilian....uheueheuheuehueheuheuehee!!
bad joke!

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

First off, I'd give him an actual passive that creates play. His abilities could have standing still and moving functions entirely on their own, there's no need to use one of his tools on it. I'd say make the passive something that rewards standing still, such as 'if he stands still for 3 seconds, his next attack will do more damage,' rewarding laying in wait in bushes for enemies, or something of a similar nature. Basically give him something so that when he's using his standing still abilities it synergizes with the rest of his kit.

Secondly, avalanche's damage is WAAAAAAAY too low. There's no reason to ever use the damaging portion of the skill, because there's no reward. Look at Mordekaiser's Siphon of Destruction for good cone-based damage numbers.

Third, the passive from Unbreakable Will should have a base, so that it's useful at 100% health. Even 10 would help. Adding on to that, being able to stand still and use it at 100% health to get... Nothing? Perhaps have its standing still require he be at less than 80% health. Alternatively, make it give him a shield, as that is useful no matter what and automatically scales in effectiveness with armor anyway.

Finally, his ultimate's damage is way low. Look at Rammus' ultimate, which will do 1560 damage as a base over 8 seconds. The point of damage over time abilities is that they heavily reward for keeping in range, so having such low damage numbers barely even rewards the player for staying in that range. When things have counter-play like 'get out of the fire,' you can afford to make the numbers higher. If you can just flash out, then you should be punished for staying in it.

I'd invest some thought into lore of this champion. How do they fit into Runeterra? How do they expand the world or advance the plot? Why are they fighting in the League of Legends? Motivation is key.

Leo Tomita

11-26-2012

done the changes you pointed...and i agree with them....Lore by night..it is somewhere here...and i need to translate to English....