Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-28-2013

Phantom moved forward and crouched to dust his gauntlets with the black remains. The Void itself had its own demons and evils. This thought amused Phantom as he thought of what people though was bad back on Valoran. "I hope you find peace in the afterlife...wherever that may be." He then proceeded to recover Damnation and walk into the Elevator. "Ok...lets get on with this damned thing, we have an eyeball to go see."

Sykper

01-28-2013

The elevator doors closed behind the three as the lights of blue, green and red lit up the walls straight into the air, the distance was...unfathomable as the lift began moving. The speed at which they moved was uncertain, but the force felt very fast. Knowing now what those lines actually meant...didn't bring any sort of satisfaction to any of them.

"...." Glass remained stoically quiet, and Gormok simply scratched his chin a bit, almost wanting to break the silence-

"Uh...so um...bet you kinda wondering how we caught up so quickly huh?"

Glass remained unfazed as Gormok attempted to make conversation with Phantom, albeit not the best time but the elevator would take who knows how long to reach...whatever awaits them upwards...

TheShadowOfChaos

01-28-2013

((Elevator Time))

To be truthful as serious as the situation was right then and there, it was quite awkward. You know, killing three brothers who went through who knows what hell and trudging through a place like this makes one not really comfortable. Then getting into a small elevator, just standing in the classic awkward silence. Of course it was to be broken soon. "Yeah, I was wondering how did you two do that?"

Sykper

01-28-2013

"Oh its real sweet! See, a couple hours after ya left ol' Glass here woke up. He was in a frenzy or sumthin, ol' granny calmed him down though. So, after explainin things Gran-Gran told me to follow em and whatnot. We got here, and well we both knew you were well ahead of us...."

Gormok points at Glass with a wave of his hand and thumb-

"So, we cheated. Figured his eyes could maybe break through a few walls. Turns out, they can! Well, at least weaken em for me to smash through, so we broke down some doors, alerted some guards, killed dem guards, laughed as we kept going forward. Finally we broke through a wall and well...sorta fell down and you know the rest."

"It was mere luck, we simply kept going forward, I stabbed a wall, Gormok would smash immediately. Primal yet effective."

Glass says looking up, his eyes showing their abnormal colors still-

"We are nearing the top, I can see through the darkness to the ceiling...let's get ready..."

TheShadowOfChaos

01-28-2013

"Sounds like you had a hell of a time...I ended up getting stuck in a death obstacle course then after a few more complications, fought against this tough voidtech android thing. Now I have a growing hatred of wires thanks to that." He wondered how Lizard was doing...hopefully the guy was alive. Best not keep him waiting with the crazed eyeball. After hearing Glass' imput, Phantom slides his hand along the edges of Damnation to find out it was still razor sharp. "Finally we got to the top.."

Sykper

01-29-2013

{{ Heroic Crisis }}

The light of the gate rained down brilliantly above the trio. They have been in such ambient darkness for so long it has been a bit of time since they have seen the outside once more. The lift stopped once the platform leveled with the rest of the floor, or more specifically the roof of the entire factory complex. The orange-brown sky and dark clouds overhead imitated poorly a robust and harsh environment, the air smelled foul of technology and death. The large roof was very flat, almost like a staging area-

"Ah, you made it~! I was wondering how many of you would have survived...how delightful that all of you would have avoided death!"

Speakers lining the metal plates on the ground called out in the trecherous Professor's voice, a constant reminder of a being that should be terminated, but no where in sight-

"Where are you? Show yourself coward!!"

Glass called out, his eyes not picking up the Voidborn anywhere nearby. However, tremors of machinary beneath them rumble constantly-

"Ah, but patience is a virtue...perhaps if your little lizard friend knew that he wouldn't have suffered his fate..."

Before they could respond suddenly large plates about 30 yards away opened up, and something large...and imposing was elevated upwards. White and Dark metal with a single red eye lit up as a foreign machine none of them have seen before appeared. It's right arm carried what looked to be a huge cannon, with a machine gun strapped on top of it. The left arm held nothing but under it was an odd device with hooks and claws. White plates covered dark pipes that seemed to be like bionic tendrils. Lights of blue, green and red coat the entire machine-

Attachment 602340

"He was rather brash, attacking me while I was admiring this wonderful creation. However, what he didn't know was the remote feature I put in. So, naturally, I had it grab him, crushing his body quite a bit before tossing him down an almost endless shaft to his death. Insects should be squashed no~?"

The Professor cackled from within his own machine-

"But why bother with such a lame subject? You are all about to undergo the first field test of my latest machine, my VoidMech Version 1. It carries the same ordinances as my beloved Apocalypse Cannon, in now portable form! Why would one wage war in such a bulky fortress when in maybe a couple dozen years I could make an armada of THESE!?"

TheShadowOfChaos

01-29-2013

Phantom was not one bit amused, and held Damnation in a threatening manner. The black in his visor grew and the sinister energy flowed through him again along with the emitting of the aura from last time. "Professor, your ambitious delusion will end today..for I will really open your eye to the truth of your folly. Do not underestimate me...you'll find that I am just full of surprises." Phantom's tone was both serious with intent and a bit of bleak amusement at his choice of words. Nevertheless it was time to finish what he had began. Then his free hand clutched tightly into a fist. Damn reptile...this was not the death he deserved. However, the mech had a machine gun along with a cannon which were weapons he hadn't seen since when he was younger. Phantom's attention was now turned to Glass and Gormak. "Let's get this annoying little *******, shall we?"

Sykper

01-29-2013

{{ Al'Groth, the Professor }}

Glass drew his blade and Gormok gripped the warglaive he had with him with both hands, this Voidborn deserved punishment of the highest order. However, even with Phantom's threats, the Professor laughed-

"Oh, this will be fun..."

The Professor cackled as the machine itself seemed to artificially take a breath and roar, the mechanical cry of soul and machine was fitting for a weapon of destruction. Its eye immediately looked at the group before the cannon promptly moved its point far too fast at them, the weapon was already charged-!

"****!"

Glass kicked Phantom out of the way before the oncoming laser scorched the ground, going straight where Phantom was and now Glass is. A terrifying attack, but Glass had taken worse as almost immediately he 'cut' into the beam, depleting most of its power though some of his skin was burned greatly-

"Keh...!"

Gormok wasted no effort and began rushing the Voidmech! Phantom was also given an attack of opportunity though the machine itself seems very prepared to meet both of them head-on! This fight won't be easy!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-29-2013

Phantom had no time to thank Glass as he was already up and dashing into the fight. Then suddenly the warrior bursts into speed and sends waves of shadows at Al'Groth while getting closer.

"Enjoy your fun for now, Professor because soon you will be DAMNED!!"

Dark, negative energy surges into his left hand only to gather until it an opening showed itself on the Professor, so when he did get close enough, Phantom would quickly unleash a series of strong slashes. The attacks were primarily aimed for the mech's wiring and tendrils, but also to weaken the machine overall.

Sykper

01-29-2013

"Oh no! Not that! My only weakness! ...Not."

The sarcasm of the Professor was quickly followed up with his free arm raising towards Phantom, and the claw-like armament exploded in a puff of black smoke, a large metal claw-chain flew towards the armored man, its path was surprisingly snake-like and the claw glowed red-hot, it didn't seem like anything Phantom wanted to get tangled up with!

Gormok noticed the machine gun turning on its axis pointed towards him, following his movements! Finally, like a barrage the gun began firing rapid thin bolts of lightning! Gormok could only dodge a few with his size but the majority nailed him, and it burned his flesh-

"Gah!!"

Roaring in pain Gormok fired a laser at the Voidmech, but oddly enough a barrier absorbed just about all of the effect! The Voidmech was unaffected...

"Mwahahahhaahhaha!!!"

The Professor's laughter woke up Glass a bit, that and the shearing pain wrecking his body a bit. He quickly recovered and charged down the middle, getting low to make himself a smaller target for that tenacious lightning turret and other tricks the ******* might have up its sleeve!