Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-04-2013

Phantom was coming closer with the warhammer about to connect it in a strike against 'Glom's arm, but the sudden pulling of the chain forced him to glance back at the glaive flying at his back. He readjusted his flight path diving slightly waiting for the bladed weapon to pass over his head, and then he spun the warhammer in with timing to slam into the glaive, sending it back into 'Glom'

Sykper

01-04-2013

The impact of his warhammer did very little to adjust the return of the glaive, and although he did narrowly dodge it, Phantom was unable to make the Glaive do something extradinary to Glom, who caught it relatively easily. There aren't any weaknesses showing on this monstrosity, its power is clearly dominant against the human on his own-

"WAHAHAHAAH!!! Bravo Bravo~! You are lasting longer than the others who made it, that attack normally cleaves any in twine! And you tried to send it flying back at my creation too? Neat idea, but that warglaive literlaly weighs a ton, you would have to put much more force into it to adjust its path in flight! Now...let's see...gotta test its movement..."

The clanking of metal can be heard near Glom, as large pieces of Voidtech fall from its legs, and they begin to glow violently-

"Run 'em over! I hope you don't mind being a pancake!"

Glom suddenly rushed at a much faster pace, getting ready to jump out at Phantom with its body and weapons! The Lizard was still casting a spell in the meantime...

TheShadowOfChaos

01-05-2013

Phantom condensed the blackness around him into his armor, steeling it even farther. However his movements did not slow as he prepared for anything. The tendrils around him form their tips into spiked balls before swing out at 'Glom'. The shadow warrior placed Damnation around his back again before orbs formed in his palms.

Sykper

01-05-2013

Glom's legs begin to bend towards the end of its run, the force to perform such a feat of strength was so large the cracks under its undead feet enlarged on the floor where it stood. For Phantom in the adrenaline moment, it was all so slow, but the huge body of Glom suddenly broke free of its earthly chains and soared from that spot, leaping straight at Phantom with such velocity that it at this point became impossible to dodge. Should Phantom had chosen to make himself nimble earlier it might have been feasible to, but his action to fortify his defenses...might cost him dearly. Now, it is a matter of whether or not Phantom has an appropriate response for a huge Voidborn, packing a tremondous amount of force behind its jump, going straight at him!

The Lizard sees Phantom charge his defenses but knows this next hit will hurt regardless-

'**** **** damnit shadows! I can't give ya support yet! Survive this one!' The Lizard thinks desparately to himself.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-05-2013

Phantom knew that his shadow energy was waning and realizes that if he strained himself too much, it would be too costly. Instead, he reabsorbed the orbs and all the tendrils back into him. The movements around him felt slow during these few seconds. With one hand, he reached for Damnation which was returned back to its original No-Dachi form due to his reabsorbing of energy,Then he crouched down readying for a pounce. 'Glom' came ever closer with great speed. His strike must be decisive because it was too late to dodge, but it was not the end. The plan was to use the force of the jump to help him drive Damnation through 'Glom'. Wishful thinking indeed.

Sykper

01-06-2013

An interesting proposal, as Glom did in fact go head-on into Phantom. Throughout all of Phantom's battles he has been balancing on a thin line between life and death. As his Damnation plunged too easily into Glom's chest, Phantom's instincts finally kicked in. 'Even if I impale this huge being, it will still run me over!!!'

The first thing Phantom himself felt was the entire front of his body effortlessly crumple under the massive force going into him, carrying him with it. Intricate pain occurred especially on his shadow-empowered arms which were pushed back nearly shattering from the blow as Damnation was left stuck inside Glom's upper chest region. Phantom's chest, front knees, shoulders, and face were also somewhat crushed. However, his shadowy nature saved him from being blow to pieces, similar to the actions used by his counter-part Ghost, Phantom's body could move a bit with the large beast that is Glom and not receive the full impact.

Nevertheless, when all was said in done, Glom rolled over Phantom who didn't get crushed where he stood, merely knocked down with pieces of his armor flying everywhere. The overall attack was a Brutal Blow to Phantom, whereas Glom some distance past him kneeling has Damnation stuck in it, the effect is unknown-

"Shadows!! SHADOWS!!"

Sharp pain is existing everywhere on Phantom's body as his ears ringing barely hear the Lizard's Voice...

TheShadowOfChaos

01-06-2013

Phantom slowly moved from his spot. The small relief was that he was not a true human or else guts would've been everywhere. However with his armor almost shattered and crushed, it not going to be easy to keep fighting. Any remnants scattered across the ground melted into a black ooze "Liz...man...I'm..good." The broken((literally)) warrior stumbled on his feet, facing 'Glom'. There was one trick left up his sleeve. One of his cracked hands pointed at Damnation and the blade flares with shadows as vein-like tentacles spread everywhere. It crept along 'Glom's skin while burrowing into dead flesh and any opening in the Voidtech.' Phantom hoped to ensnare or disrupt the undead juggernaut, knowing 'Glom' wouldn't allow such an intrusion to last long. He stood limply watching.

Sykper

01-06-2013

Glom became immobilized, the tendrils within it struggled to stiffen its joints and any openings it uses to move. So far it is working, Glom spazzes as it tries to get up, moans of straining agony ripple throughout the room, and although shadows try to tend to Phantom's new wounds, it is now a matter of time-

"I think it is just about time, I believe it was Eric...or Phantom? Whatever, let's just say human your time has come. Be a class act now, and take your end with grace~! Get up experiment! Crush him!"

On command by the Professor, Glom slowly moved its right arm directionally towards Phantom, opening its palm edges of about a dozen shards begin to line up, getting ready to launch-!

'Hngh!'

Suddenly a huge darkening mist coated the whole room, no, it was more like a black fog! Phantom felt himself being pulled down from behind as shards of green raced over him, the Lizard pulled him down just in time-

"Shush, this illusion will only last a moment but recover what you can and move when it settles! If you get run over again consider yourself dead!"

The Lizard whispers, however the Professor's voice beckons over the intercom-

"Oh~?! The little one pulled a trick out of the book! Hmm, don't think I made the eyes compatible with this kind of mist, maybe I should next time...cause after all, you will all be dead...ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAAH!!!"

The laughter continues as the room rumbles some more, its debatable whether that was from Glom or something else...

TheShadowOfChaos

01-06-2013

"Lizard, when you casted that spell, did you see 'Glom' ever overcoming the snare because I feel a slight rumbling." He roses up on his feet once again, but this time with more vigor as his wounds heal slightly. The black ooze on the ground move in unison up Phantom onto his hands An blob of hungry darkness forms, and the warrior covers his arms with the substance. He plans to move once the cover has dispersed and evade 'Glom's ranged attacks. Damnation's snare will continue to build on, hopefully giving him the chance to get up close and deal some damage.

Sykper

01-06-2013

"I can see through this mist, the guy is now trying to tear out your sword forcibly...you got a bit more time. As for the rumbling, it doesn't sound like it is coming from this room...nearby perhaps?"

The Lizard is looking up and around, there is still a slight rumbling but nothing really substantial.

'Glom' is currently preoccupied with the annoying sword sending tendrils throughout its body. Although a potent technique, Glom's right side composed of the green alloy begins to manifest and stab back the tendrils, a sort of direct counter to Phantom's ability. What's more, the beast is actively prying out the blade with its other arm, leaving the warglaive stabbed into the ground. It is slowly being jerked violently out, and Phantom could feel on his side the agony of his Damnation being abused like this.

The Professor watches on, but its cornea begins looking about when he feels the rumbling. Pressing a different intercom switch he beckons to a different peon on another line-

"Hey! What's going on?! Whatever it is you guys are doing better stop! Explosion Weekend isn't for another couple of weeks!"

"*BZZT*-Rry Sir*BZZZZT*uders breaking wal*BZZT*"

"Grrr, I really should start punishing those communication guys...wait...I think I killed them all already..that explains the bad feed...."

The Professor mumbles to himself as he shrugs and watches on.