Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-01-2013

Phantom stood his ground and looked at the monstrosity before him. There was only one trio of voidborns he had encountered that would fit in the Professor's little story. It couldn't be them, but it had to be. Those poor *******s and to think that he thought letting them back to the Void was an act of mercy. What mercy is this. Damnation glowed bleaker than before responding with the evils of the entire area. This place was growing to be some sort of hellish playground for the little evil scientist.

"Lizard, remember those three brothers way back before we went on this damned trip. Well it seems that my goodness had lead them to wander into a more less liked fate." He turned to the Professor. "You seemed to have enjoyed yourself while playing with these brothers."

((I am serious curious, how many months did Phantom spend in the Void so far?))

Sykper

01-02-2013

{{ If I recall I set the value of Void days to Valoran days as 30:1, so...thinking maybe to Phantom it has been about 5 months in the Void, but in reality 5 days outside. }}

The Lizard snarled in disgust-

'This Voidborn, I hate the brethren of mine who do atrocities like this, it is worse than death.'

The Professor however 'smiled' as his eye lid went upwards sort of, indicating a smugness-

"Oh yes! Although I would be far more worried about yourselves. See, I am going to give these brothers a chance to enjoy themselves as they tear you apart! Number 50001! Have fun~~!"

The eyes of the former 'Glom' flare up as it roars, the beckon of war was as unholy as it gets as even Phantom can sense the pain and anger just from the cry of battle! Finally Glom lashes out at Phantom with his warglaive, the reach of it is immense as it comes from above! The Lizard is already dodging-!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-02-2013

Phantom dove to the right and charged forward with great speed. His hand holding Damnation near the ground while the other hand was raised in front of him with large daggers in the crevices between his fingers. The warrior moved within range of the giant before throwing them at him, or rather it. Afterwards, Phantom backsteps to begin charging his sword with darkness. "Don't worry Glom, I'll bring you and your brothers to peace."

Sykper

01-02-2013

The Daggers thrown either hit the much harder Voidtech metal and deflected harmlessly, or sunk into rotten flesh, which was fairly ineffectively. The Warglaive however cleaved into the floor where Phantom was, leaving a nice scar in it-

"Put them to rest? Throwing little toothpicks like that isn't the first idea I would come up with..."

'Glom' simply looks up slowly, as if a bit sluggish, it didn't feel anything. Rather, as Phantom would assume, the dead shouldn't. It retracts it glaive, preparing for another attack!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-02-2013

"Don't rub it in, I thought it would have some effect on it. Just don't die on me ok."

Phantom changes Damnation form into a heavy warhammer and holds it with both hands. He dashes forward with his tendrils moving outward, moving back like a spring then launching forward for the fleshy parts of 'Glom' at which the shadow would slowly devour. Meanwhile, Phantom gets up close while being wary of its warglive, and jumps into a strong overhand swing at 'Glom's left shoulder.

Sykper

01-02-2013

"Ha, that goliath is slow moving right now, it won't hit me, but I don't think my magic will work on it..."

The Lizard slithers back and begins casting a spell.

As Phantom rushed rapidly with his hammer from above, the warglaive rested on the left arm in a defensive pose, and withstood the tremoundous blow from Phantom! Phantom quickly realized his brute strength, even at that kind of blow, wouldn't be enough to move 'Glom', especially one without normal limitations, the arm buckled a bit like it broke something but it moved normally as it pushed Phantom away flying! This was quickly followed up with a retort, as Glom's right arm covered in Ber's green shards quickly launched quite a few projectiles at the human soaring defenselessly!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-03-2013

Phantom stabilizes himself in mid-air and whips his some of his tendrils at the shard sending them off in different directions. He thinks about another plan as to how he can take down 'Glom' again. Then the tendrils begin to glow along with his hands. Phantom fires off a barrage of varying projectile like beams, large projectiles, and explosive orbs. Perhaps its weakness would reveal itself, but he was not so hopeful for such luck. This was going to be a tough battle.

Sykper

01-03-2013

It was as Phantom thought, the unfortunate 'Glom' this time was an entirely different beast than the last time, as it quickly shielded itself from the attacks by manifesting its right arm into a sort of wall. Chucks of green shards broke off from the projectiles launched from Phantom, but it quickly retaliated like it was nothing by literally tossing its warglaive in a wicked spin at Phantom! Getting hit by the spinning warglaive would easily be fatal!

As Phantom engages 'Glom' and the Lizard casts his spells, the Professor is idling and giggling, enjoying a fantastic show. A peon however spoke up on one of the comm-lines-

"Erm, sir?"

"Not now! I am watching my experiment unleash its potential, the independant variable this time seems quite capable compared to the dozens before that my creation annilated..."

"But sir! We have had another intrusion for some time now, it is getting out of hand..."

"Send an elite or two, I care not!"

The voice mumbled off, as if not quite getting what he wanted to say to the too distracted Professor, whose eye is literally glued to the screen watching the deathmatch below.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-04-2013

Phantom jumps up into the air with his shadow tendrils forming wings letting him duck around in the air. The warhammer grows as more darkness is absorbed. Streams of the black ooze flow from all sources in the whole area to provide this. He stops after a few seconds to face 'Glom.' Then razor shadow discs fly out from all directions to assault it, and Phantom follow suit with a diving hammer strike. His energy reserves were getting quite low, but that will not slow his attacks. Though he was not going to risk anything too huge, the Professor was a mysterious being.

Sykper

01-04-2013

The chain attached to the spinning warglaive was still attached to it, as 'Glom' tugged relentlessly at it once Phantom had dodged swiftly! It seems none of this Voidborn's combat ability was lost as the chain reversed the spin and direction of the warglaive, sending it coming at Phantom's back! The razor shadows Phantom shot out did connect to the beast, but didn't slice into it very deeply, the being was still Glom, a tenacious and very muscluar minotaur-like Voidborn, it would take far more than those to do anything to such a beast!

The walls were shaking around them from the combat, or is really from Phantom and Glom?