Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-24-2012

The whole party once again is continuing their journey through the Void, they float through the space, the influence stays relatively the same for Glass, although Eric can feel the Void pressure over time get to him. It spikes every now and again, and he hears whispers tell him to do things...but they are easily shrugged off.

"Alright, lets stop."

The Red Lizard informs the party and Glass stops moving, still floating still. Eric and his group listen well to what the Lizard has to say.

"We have, despite what your bodies have been informing you, been traveling for more than a few hours. It has been 11 hours since we got here, and we already had to fight a ruthless Voidborn and travel through a Domain. So...I will make us a place to rest-"

The Lizard puts a single claw up in the air...he makes a chant and suddenly the area around the party turns pitch black! Glass readies himself for anything but then the area lights up again and it looks like the party was moved into a small cave, a green flame burning on top of wood between everyone is present. It seems the Lizard has made a miniature Domain of his own...

Glass relaxes and sits down, Eric and the others are still standing, the inside of this cave is moist and dark, the walls covered in odd red moss.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

Eric sat down looking at the miniature domain. He enjoyed the dark setting the cave brought to him as a thick cloak of it surrounded him. He then faces Lizard with a question.

"Besides the void trying to get me to kill you and stuff, how much longer do you think our travels will take. Knowing the void's unpredictability, it might bring us some problems to deal with. Also can you elaborate how life in the city we are going to is like, besides fighting and killing."

Sykper

09-24-2012

The Red Lizard smirks on the comment of the Void pressuring Eric. It looks into the green fire of his artificial domain when the mentioned time of this journey was made.

"The Journey to the city I have in mind will still take a bit, I sense it a ways away, but we did make progress going through that domain, had we decided to try to go around it would have taken us an extra few days to do so. Risk versus Time...oh the dilemma. I say this trip to the city will take a week...maybe two if we are sluggish."

The Lizard collapsed back, enjoying the moment of peace...

"The city is the domain of a very influential Voidborn only known as 'Sovereign of Sin'. No one really knows how he, or she, or it gained so much Void Power, but the city sprang up roughly a century ago in your world's time. Since then it has been the main place where Sentient Voidborn who want power, or luxuries, or anything really either compete, lie, kill, and strive to do so."

"And because it is such a 'good' city is the reason we are going there, I am going to get us in through my silver tongue and naturally find us a reliable information broker...who will spill the beans on what you want to know and what Glass and I want to know. That is the plan I have for us."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

Eric then looked at Demonicus at the mention of sin.

"Demonicus here is my living sin, one of us three pieces. He seems to be very powerful in such places with much sin. Well besides him, I really want to know this. All of these sentinel voidborn, do a lot of them take human forms or humanoid-like ones? And....are there Seductress class voidborns I have to watch out for in that city. This place makes me more susceptible to such things."

Sykper

09-24-2012

The Red Lizard thinks for a moment...

"Truth be told, the Void existed long before your world had even sentient life born into it, but...I can't say your world didn't bring about a rise in the Voidborn making themselves akin to your kind. But, if I had to say, there are far more Voidborn of other types than the Reaver Class that match what you consider to be humanoid. And given that scope, it might make up around a good chunk of the known types of Voidborn."

The Lizard opens its eyes and looks at Eric, his other question peeked the lizard's interest...

"...Seductress?"

The Voidborn laughs heartily-

"Oh, trust me shadow-man, the Lust type Voidborn that lurk in the city might not be to...your favor if that is what you mean. If I had to make a wager on what a good percent of them are, think Female Praying Mantises, that not only follow that protocol, but look the part as well. I already have a plan to make sure you aren't really subjected to the treatment though..."

The Lizard looks at Glass, who was immersed in the story that he was slow to pick up on the Lizard looking at him-

"Wait...what. What is it?"

"Hahaha...nothing."

{{ STOPPING FOR TONIGHT! }}

Sykper

09-25-2012

{{ A small respite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Mkm9k92a4 }}

The party rests for a while, it is quite difficult to tell how long it has been...although it wasn't really sleep as much as closing their eyes and hearing the small drips of moisture come off from the ceiling...

Glass is simply leaning with his legs spread out against one wall, Eric and his egos are on the other side of the green fire while the lizard is curled up cozy in a corner...he is awake though...

"...Hey Red?"

The Lizard opens its eyes, it doesn't really like the nickname but shrugs it off-

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering...what class are you?"

The Lizard raises a brow, well if it had one it would have. It snorts and looks forward-

"Nothing special, just the average Lizard."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-25-2012

Eric just laughs as he pokes the fire a bit. His other two pieces rest in peace for now until the trip continues.

"Just your average lizard...yeah right. Nothing in this place is average, especially what looks normal. Don't take anything for what it seems or says. At least that is what I say."

Sykper

09-25-2012

The Lizard doesn't really like the tone Eric is saying, but he is right. The Lizard simply cracks its neck.

"Indeed, although that same line of reasoning applies to you too Shadow-man, I still find it hard to believe you would risk going to the Void to find a woman...a Void-born one at that. I almost don't buy it."

Glass simply watches the two, although he looks at the green fire and thinks...

TheShadowOfChaos

09-25-2012

Eric then laughs as a ball of void energy condenses in his hand. The lizard was right too but there was a bit more to the story.

"She has information and void samples that I require for some project I have planned. Plus it would be nice to see something pretty in this world of yours, haha."

Sykper

09-25-2012

"Oh? 'Pretty' is a subjective term. What's wrong with meeting a female Voidborn who might...be a bit different from what you are used to?"

The Lizard carefully thinks, and recalls...and chuckles.

"Actually, it might be fun seeing your face when you meet what the Void thinks is beautiful...ahahahawahahah..."