Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

Eric nods as he motions his allies to follow. Demonicus and Ghost move slowly behind Eric and the trio make their way along with Glass towards the end of the domain. The sooner they get out of this place, the better it will be. Although this open landscape would provide difficulties in staying hidden from more trouble, but it would be easier to trek through.

Sykper

09-23-2012

The intrepid group continues the travel through the gray plains, they pass by battles without incident. There were more cases of Voidborn being torn apart or sliced up, likely due to the Reaver Class. Although it was nice not having to fight, something was bothering the Lizard...

After about an hour, the party passes by more corpses, more humanoid limbs cut apart. Glass notices the Lizard is in deep thought...

"...Hey, you been awfully quiet. Something the matter?"

"It's all strange..."

The Voidborn definitely sees a problem with this Domain but can't put his finger on it...

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

Eric was feeling something as well....with all of these Reavers going around, it would be the worst possibility that they formed a pack. However it might also be a more powerful creature that they haven't encountered yet. What horrors will the void present is a mystery....for now.

"I don't like this peacefulness we've been having so far...nothing attacked us yet."

Sykper

09-23-2012

Glass does a brief scan of the area with his eyes, he sees nothing that doesn't match the land. No movement either, he even checks a corpse...it is cold, killed quite some time ago...

"I think we are walking in old battlegrounds..."

"...Whose domain is this?" The Lizard suddenly queries out loud, he looks at the bodies and then remembers the Reaver.

"Remember when I talked about Domains conflicting and being warzones? I...don't think we have seen the side that owns this domain yet. These weak Voidborn troops, and the Reavers are outsiders...fighting on someone's land..."

The Lizard looks off into the distance...

"...and this domain...is huge. Vast plains and hills...if I had to guess, the master of this domain isn't normal size."

{{ Stopping for now, I will let you ponder... :3 }}

Sykper

09-24-2012

"Not normal size?"

"Yes, Glass I got a hunch, take me up the nearby hill over there for a second..."

Glass raises his brow and shrugs. He carefully checks his surroundings, not seeing any movement, gets on the hill and the Lizard appears in his ethereal state once more on Glass's head. It looks around, and looks down to where Eric and the others are...and its eyes widen. Glass notices the Lizard's reaction and looks as well...

What was barely noticeable as a ditch like many traveled past before has a different meaning from up there, it was a huge footprint, about 30 feet across and 40 long, in fact there are several of these barely noticeable via their shadows...

What's worse, the Lizard pieces the fact that the hills might not be naturally made, but part of the footprint...if this is true...

"...We need to get out of here as soon as possible..."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

Eric looked at the footprint with awe as to think a beast that large existed. The one time he met a beast this large was when he was fighting an island hydra of another world, but it was about 60 feet in diameter. This thing was about three or twice the size easily.

"Let's hurry and get out before that thing comes along here."

Sykper

09-24-2012

"Agreed, last thing we want to do is run into a Titan Class."

Glass nods as they head along into the right direction...

Another hour passes, Domains built for creatures as large as the real denizen are definitely more spacious than normal ones...but it seems like they were reaching the other side, the land suddenly ends, the grayish red barrier is visible.

"Whew, finally..."

Glass sits down, the Lizard appears on his shoulder, looking around, listening...still nothing.

"Hmm, might have been a false alarm-"

Without much warning, the ground begins rumbling....the intensity increases with each second before far, far off in the distance, a small black figure is seen. But the perspective is all off, you can make out the large figure, which looks like a cross between a horse and a man, slowly get up.

Judging by the distance, there is no way that it isn't the mentioned Titan Class Voidborn. However, it seems to be moving not to the group, but to the middle of the Domain...

"...I am not sure about you, but frankly we should be thankful it doesn't come straight at us, and leave now."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

Eric nods at the lizard before moving onwards.

((Crappy response...one of my worst.))

Sykper

09-24-2012

{{ I have made two word sentences work, mwahahaha }}

Glass reaches into the barrier wall, it enters effortlessly, and he nods and goes through it. Glass is now back in the Void, the Gray Plains behind him, and he floats around for a bit, waiting for Eric's crew to come out.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

Eric and his comrades follow the two out the barrier wall which lets them back into the void. Now it was time to make progress on their journey. The group must make haste or else risk farther danger in this cursed place of death and doom. Demonicus and Ghost revert to their more portable forms.