Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

10-06-2012

There was a quietness in the room...

Then a chuckling, followed by laughter, crazed laughter from a blatantly evil Voidborn, who promptly walked over to Eric and put in foot on top of his head...

"That's right...ahaha....that's a MUCH. BETTER. RESPONSE."

For each word in the last part of that line the 'Peacemaker' plowed his foot in the back of Eric's head, ensuring his face cemented the ground three times, it hurt. The Voidborn turned around, and as he walked out gave a warning-

"Remember whelps, that this city is run by us, and as one of the Captains of the 'Peacemakers', I Creed, am above each and every single one of you worms. I got my eyes on you all, another disturbance anytime soon, and I will pleasantly ripe your skins and hides off, tear out your eyes, crush every single bone in your bodies...all while you are still alive. Hell, I know ways to keep you alive while I do all three at the same time! 'Peace' you insects!"

Creed walks out the doors, and you hear a loud vacuum sound of the 'Peacemaker' flying off. The sword left in the ground fades away like smoke...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-06-2012

((Umm sadly no...because the point of view of the void between people can be different. And to say the least in this version of the Void, you'd all die. So make a thread or go to the other place. Also I am not the thread maker.))

((WILL ADD RESPONSE ASAP....))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

10-06-2012

{{ Provided there is some sort of connection between events from Bandle City to what the current story is, I don't mind. Bear in mind that in this thread, the Void is quite dangerous, meaning you don't simply go DBZ and own every creature here, nah, you will probably get stomped hard, or have to run. Trust me, the whole antagonist organization behind this thread 'IS FAIRLY LARGE'. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Eric then orders his pieces to lower the field as the Peacemaker leaves. His armor glowed with dark negative energy while his fists balled up. The ground around him shook slightly and he looked as if in a rage. He turns back to the mass of voidborns before approaching them slowly.

"Are....all of you ok?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Some of the succubi were still in a daze, others got up and simply walked to their rooms pissed off. A couple nodded and stood up wiping the dust off. One busty Voidborn walks over-

"I appreciate the courtesy, and everyone save a few seems to be fine. But just to let you know, don't get worked up over those guys, unless you want to end up dead. Unlike you, we are used to the abuse, which isn't so bad considering the other things out there..."

She looks back at the mantis still caught by Ghost and Demonicus, and sighs-

"I imagine you came in for her? I would be careful, she is part of a huge Lust Circle in the city. Don't mess with them without cause, just a tip for ya. Although you seem like a nice guy, we are going to have to ask you and your friends to leave, you can take the mantis of course..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Eric nods at the viodborn before staring at the mantis. He hands the Voidborn an item

"I don't why I am doing this but here take this. You seem like a nicer succubus so when I return to my world, If you want to visit me, just spark the talisman. Anyways thank you. LIZARD WAKE UP, WE NEED A TRANSLATOR."

Ghost and Demonicus bring the reptile out of the rubble while going outside.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

10-06-2012

The busty succubus chuckles pocketing the talisman and turns, waving as she rallies the girls...

The Lizard, helped up by Ghost and Demonicus, cracks its neck-

"That *****...if I were in my former state. Anyways yea I hear ya, let's see what we can get from the mantis shall we?"

The Lizard walks over to the mantis, who looks at him with a stubborn look. He begins talking, the mantis says nothing. The Lizard smacks her with his tail! And says something...

"Unlike my 'friends' here, I am not so courteous or patient."

Whether or not the mantis understood is left for debate, but she started talking...

After a bit, the Lizard turns to the group-

"Alright I got it, its not too far from here. Do what you want with the mantis, but we shouldn't let her alert her comrades..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Eric looks at the mantis before placing his hand on the thing and then darkness eveloped the bug before dispersing revealing an empty shell. His dark look only weakens slightly before he faces the Lizard.

"Let us go Lizard.....it is time for us to save Glass."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Eric, Demonicus, Ghost and The Lizard walk outside. The Lizard takes out a map and begins looking through it...

"There. This plaza here-"

The Lizard points to a location on the map, it looks like a wide circle area with some buildings thrown in.

"Greed Plaza, specifically the hideout where most operations go down is under it. I imagine a building nearby might have a way in, based on our location...its about a 5 minute walk to our left. Shall we?"

__________________________________________________ _____________

Glass is bruised up, like his face had been repetitively punched over and over again or slapped. The sorceress is stamping her foot, thinking...

".....Can I go now?"

No response, the woman 'hmphed' looking away..

"Can't believe he is here...the timing couldn't be worse."

Glass narrows his eyes, although one of them wouldn't really narrow since it was black and bloodied. From what he gathered, Phantom and the Sorceress aren't on the best terms...at least he assumes that.

"Why is that?"

The sorceress looks back at Glass-

"Well, because I happen to know...within the next hour things might get a little crazy..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

10-07-2012

((Master of Inconvenience, love screwing, being an *******, still managing to saving the place....Phantom))

Eric had a tinge of chills go down his back. He walks towards Greed Plaza hoping that this little quest of theirs go well. Glass needed saving and he needed to meet the sorceress. That woman had almost gotten Eric with her magic and charms, but he managed to escape. Though not wanting to see her again, he needed the void substance.