Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-30-2012

{{ Stopping for now! }}

The group starts moving ahead with Glass and the lizard at the front, the directions being given by the reptile. They pass by a myriad of houses and buildings, some Voidborn were very interested in Glass, one large slug even came up to the group and spoke to the Lizard...'She' was interested in Glass...

Glass gave the lizard a very harsh look as the reptile declined the trade, although Demonicus and Ghost couldn't help joking in the back.

Finally the party reaches a sort of broken-down district, cities naturally have to have a low class, so the houses here are worn-down, the metal barely glimmering from the lights illuminating the city. The lizard pauses the party outside a large box-like building, there are broken windows all over it, and two voidborn stumble out an opening and pummel each other. Without much warning a huge laser shoots out from the same opening, vaporizing the two voidborn leaving only scorch marks...

"The peacemakers don't come here, although inside is a very adamant owner who does his own 'peacemaking'. Let's meet the old man shall we?"

TheShadowOfChaos

10-02-2012

Eric nods. "This is one badass barkeep from what I just saw. Heh, I wonder how you managed to gain his trust and support."

Sykper

10-02-2012

{{ I dunno, this came to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M }}

"Trust and support? You haven't been paying at all have you? Actually you will see..."

Glass walks up to the wooden half broken doors, and swings them open. They were insanely heavy and were probably meant for bigger Voidborn. He peeks in-

"Close the doors ya wee guy!"

A rather loud voice echoes out in the human language as Glass covers his ears, the doors fly backwards crashing into Eric's party. Demonicus puts his hand out anticipating the door to be light and subsequently gets thrown back by the weight. Ghost watches his landing and sort of chuckles as he passes through the doors easily.

Inside Glass is once again mesmerized by an interesting sight, various Voidborn of different sizes were drinking and eating, some were playing some weird instruments in a catchy out of this world tune. It seemed merry and cheerful, well, maybe because of the 'bartender'. All Glass sees is a large, gray giant in a brown tunic, with a single azure pupil eye. Nothing seems too interesting about him, until you notice him manipulate objects around him...control of gravity? No, it's a weird magic not seen before.

Consequently, the lizard hops off Glass and scurries to a seat on a stool closest to the intimidating figure.

"Yo Gormak, How's it been?"

The giant looks down at the small lizard-

"Don't know ye, get lost pip-squeak."

The lizard's smile fades and shows a confused look...

TheShadowOfChaos

10-02-2012

Eric walks in to find a very merrily and well to say in a way cheerful place full of voidborn. The music soon starts to grow onto the guy as he starts to move his head to its tune. Eric then moves up next to the lizard who seemingly has gotten rejected by the giant. "Hmm, is there a problem here for you Lizard. Haha!"

Sykper

10-02-2012

The Lizard coughs at Eric's remark, and starts spewing off some titles-

"Gormak, Terraclops, 'Gray Broker', 'Pillaging Giant'."

The Giant looks down once more, getting a bit suspicious of the small lizard-

"Hey rat, don't start with those. I like to keep myself hidden, or should I vaporize ya too?"

The thought actually made Gormok's eye shine brightly, but before he could annihilate the Red Lizard-

"...'Gray Scarred One'."

The last title stopped the Giant, and his expression changed completely. He lowers himself down to see the lizard closely, and with a serious tone.

"How'd you know that name?"

"You really don't know? Oh right I suppose this form is much different than what you recall Gormak, its me...'Scales'."

"Scales?" Gormak thinks for a moment, looks carefully, and finally recognizes the lizard! He smiles and the both of them start talking friendly...well, not necessarily friendly, it seems like they are more business-orientated...

Glass is simply watching as Demonicus comes in finally. Demonicus notices behind Glass is a weird Voidborn...one of those Mantis-type standing right next to Glass watching him...intently.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-02-2012

((Mantis rape rape rape rape))

Eric sighs at the two exchanging words especially because it looked like lizard was going to be fried. The would've made getting out of the void a bit harder. He imagines getting stuck in this place with no women.....he'd have to settle for mantises. A cold shiver came over him. Behind Glass, Demonicus watches the mantis staring at Glass.

Sykper

10-02-2012

{{ OH YOU! Thank god I had something prepared in case you DIDN'T want to help the oblivious Glass...that comes tomorrow though }}

Sykper

10-03-2012

{{ Right... }}

While the Lizard is talking with Gormak and Eric is thinking of other things, Glass suddenly notices a weird green pellet float in front of his face from the side. Before he had a chance to respond it exploded with a pop in a red cloud, of which the normal response from Glass was to close his eyes and wind it away with his hand...

"Hungh?"

Glass couldn't talk, no, his sight was growing dim as it seems the mantis tossed a knock-out gas pellet with extreme precision and accuracy, and caught the falling Glass with an single claw. Demonicus observed all of this happening within a moment, as Glass passes out, and the mantis's legs sprout a second pair...as it leaps out the top of the building with a sudden crash!

Gormak was the only one to notice this aside from Demonicus who just watched...

"Erm, Scales, someone just made off with yer goods..."

"What are you talking abou-"

The Red Lizard looks around, and finds Glass is missing and there is a fresh hole in the ceiling...

"...."

TheShadowOfChaos

10-03-2012

Demonicus was soon outside as well in pursuit of the mantis tailed behind by Ghost. A flaming trail of hellfire is made while Demonicus soars through the sky, hoping to catch up to the mantis. Meanwhile back in the bar, Eric stared at what had just happened.

"It seems one of the mantises had taken a liking to Glass. My other mind told me so, and now should you finish up Lizard? Or we go after the thing?"

Sykper

10-03-2012

"Gah..."

The Lizard wipes its eyes, annoyed by the turn of events...

"Gormak don't worry about it, the bodyguards can catch up to the mantis I reckon. Anyways, Shadows, I talked to Gormak, can you show him the sorceress again?"

"Mmm, remember the routine Scales, if I know something good, you tell me something good first m'kay?"

Gormak reminded the lizard as they both look at Eric.

Meanwhile

The kidnapper was flying quite fast, she looked back to see pursuers Demonicus and Ghost. With a loud hiss it seems the mantis wasn't alone, as a few other mantises fly up to intervene! They bar Eric's egos from getting to Glass!