GZ's Amazing Arcade! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giovanni Zeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Another long day in the fields or just bored? Then come on down to GZ's Amazing Arcade!
Located in the wonderful Piltover city-state!
Games for all sizes and ages and of course a prize booth, run by yours truly, GiovanniZeko!
If you are hoarding gold or just want to have a good time with your fellow Valoran's, then feel free to jump on in and have some fun!
There is of course a lovely menu of food and drinks as well as the prizes, feel free to ask away!
I stood there slowly wiping the counters off and flipping the closed, to open sign up. I smiled thinking to myself, I wonder who will show up today?

Giovanni Zeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni Zeko View Post
Another long day in the fields or just bored? Then come on down to GZ's Amazing Arcade!
Located in the wonderful Piltover city-state!
Games for all sizes and ages and of course a prize booth, run by yours truly, GiovanniZeko!
If you are hoarding gold or just want to have a good time with your fellow Valoran's, then feel free to jump on in and have some fun!
There is of course a lovely menu of food and drinks as well as the prizes, feel free to ask away!
I stood there slowly wiping the counters off and flipping the closed, to open sign up. I smiled thinking to myself, I wonder who will show up today?
Food
Pizza- Cheese, Pepperoni, Meat Lovers, Veggie Lovers. (Sizes personal, small, medium, large, PARTY!!(Feeds a table or two)
Popcorn - Plain, buttered, butter and salted, chocolate covered, caramel
Pretzels - Soft or hard. Nacho cheese, salt or brown sugar.
Hot Dogs - Choose your bun and toppings to complete this quick eat! Buns - Wheat, white, grain, garlic or rye. Toppings - any condoments, onions, chili or cheese.
Corn Dogs
Cotton Candy - Just choose your color, or pick surprise me!
*Don't see what you like? Ask if I can special make your order!*
Drinks
Soda (Pop)
Water
Milk
Mana and Health potions! (Special Arcade Energy Drink)
*Thirsty for a 'special' drink? Hit the bar in the back corner!*
Prizes
Spin-to-Win Button
Don't Chase Singed Poster
Baron Nashor Stuffed Animal
Teemo Stuffed Animal
Mini Kennen Rubber Ninjas
Lulu Pillow
*More coming soon!*

Giovanni Zeko

10-04-2013

Games
Wack-A-Yordle
Twisted Fates (coin launcher)
Rammus Roller (Skee Ball)
Bandle City Tubes (Large playground of tunnels and twists)
Gragas Slammer (Test Your Strength)
Caitlyn's Sniping Trainer (Target Shooting)
*More on their way!*

Ricci15

10-04-2013

((Gonna write a post tomorrow when I can go on the computer.