Boogeybeast/Nite Returning to RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/50

If theres anyone who remembers me, please don't be shy and drop me a message, for those who don't, I'm Boogeybeast, an amateur writer who has been writing with other members of the lore community and especially the RP community, after its formation. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm looking for a story to jump into, preferably one in its first 10 pages or so. Or looking to collaborate on a different RP. My writing and creative style tends to lean towards action, and suspense.

Ask Rammus Swag

10-04-2013

Me and my friend Ricci15 have been wanting to make an RP, but haven't had any good ideas if you want to help with that

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

I've been mulling around a few different ideas, that I should put in writing, but am very open to a collaboration. What venue do most people use for chat around here now, back when I was RPing, it was roarchat, dunno if thats even still up.

Ask Rammus Swag

10-04-2013

ummmm, we use the skype now, add kameil and he'll add you to it

Cryypter

10-04-2013

*waves*

How've you been? Couldn't stay away for long, eh?

Silverling

10-05-2013

*Waves excitedly*

Ohai Boogey!! Long time no see! d=

FilFire

10-05-2013

Memories are vague, but yeah, I remember you.

Welcome back. Watch out for frogs. Dangerous buggers.