Inside Design: the Evolution of Kha’Zix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5kull

09-24-2012

sooo you guys made a lictor from warhammer 40K... how original...

Crabcakelegs

09-24-2012

You can't simply hide their similarity behind the lore. You can't distinguish two painstakingly similar champions with different stories in the actual game.

Lightfay

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkane View Post
Yes, this should have replaced Rengar. Now I am *yawning* at another stealther plus jumping PLUS slowing. Was kinda hoping for more of the Alien feel.

Passive: Returns a percentage of basic attacks back to attacker, this stacks with Thornmail. If you have not died in the last 5 minutes, you gain a Cocoon at base. This allows your next death to have an instant respawn time.
Q-Evolutionary(passive): Increase your vision range, armor, passive and movement rate.
W-Spike Tail(toggle): Each of your basic attacks cause your tail to attack a random enemy, favoring champs. The tail activates on-hit effects, has increased critical and drains mana per hit.
E-Speed burst: For a brief time, double movement rate and attack speed. For a few seconds after, your attack speed and movement are reduced to a small fraction.
R-Unforseen Arrival: Can activate to 'jump' to nearby locations, becoming stealthed while doing so and making an attack when arriving, tail included. When in cooldown, will not show up on minimap, even if in combat.

Something like that would have been much more...alienish. This just looks like a mantis guy, but now that they made him we are never gonna see a Xenomorph...sad panda.
i liked the moves you put out until you got to the ult that is why to op

VectormanII

09-24-2012

I'd like a disclaimer on Art spotlight saying, "may cause seizures"... Think about it Riot...

Razhimkar

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12PieceMeal View Post
Why didn't you give Him a scar on his wings or something... Rengar aint no punk!
Cause Kha'Zix evolve man, he regenerates his scars !

Razhimkar

09-24-2012

WHY ALL PURPLE CHAMPS. lol

Angel666x

09-24-2012

XD cant wait to play him

DrMarshmallowMan

09-24-2012

i would buy the bundle then make another account just to buy the bundle again and i might repeat that prosses a few times

Very Epic Guy

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMarshmallowMan View Post
i would buy the bundle then make another account just to buy the bundle again and i might repeat that prosses a few times
Why?

Wolfskullrider

09-24-2012

When does he come out?