Inside Design: the Evolution of Kha’Zix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razhimkar

09-22-2012

Riot really love Purple Heroes eh ?!

danoo

09-22-2012

dat assasin / drool

Galladrim

09-22-2012

Excellent, a Hive Tyrant/Lictor(He has elements of both) to go with the Carnifex and Biovore! (Still waiting for my Genestealer )

Devout Vehemence

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluissanc View Post
well done riot now if only we had a really unique Champion perhaps a barn
Way too OP

Devout Vehemence

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by madf0x View Post
Hmm this may be the first time that I wont wait to see if a champ is balanced or not, and will instead go right ahead and buy him on day one.

Why? Because of reasons.
Why? Because f u cking giant killer assassin bug.

Sybil Cut

09-22-2012

Quote:
How would you upgrade? Would you be picking one evolution from a first tier and then another from a second tier?

Ultimately that seemed more focused and fun than having to decide to pick between fighter Kha’Zix and tank Kha’Zix... that seemed too broad.
I swear that this is a reference to my skillset that I whipped up in about 10 minutes and that went all over the internet.

Etheral Legends

09-22-2012

BUY BUY BUY BUY- riot u got me again

winghawk

09-22-2012

every time i c the art spotlight i think that its champion spotlight and that he is released >.< can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Rkane

09-22-2012

Yes, this should have replaced Rengar. Now I am *yawning* at another stealther plus jumping PLUS slowing. Was kinda hoping for more of the Alien feel.

Passive: Returns a percentage of basic attacks back to attacker, this stacks with Thornmail. If you have not died in the last 5 minutes, you gain a Cocoon at base. This allows your next death to have an instant respawn time.
Q-Evolutionary(passive): Increase your vision range, armor, passive and movement rate.
W-Spike Tail(toggle): Each of your basic attacks cause your tail to attack a random enemy, favoring champs. The tail activates on-hit effects, has increased critical and drains mana per hit.
E-Speed burst: For a brief time, double movement rate and attack speed. For a few seconds after, your attack speed and movement are reduced to a small fraction.
R-Unforseen Arrival: Can activate to 'jump' to nearby locations, becoming stealthed while doing so and making an attack when arriving, tail included. When in cooldown, will not show up on minimap, even if in combat.

Something like that would have been much more...alienish. This just looks like a mantis guy, but now that they made him we are never gonna see a Xenomorph...sad panda.

Nokturnas

09-22-2012

When will he be out? I can't wait the suspense is killing me im checking every 10 minutes for an update!