Voidlings Cave (Ask Koggy, Yay!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Koggy Maw

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
The undead cyborg who seeks vengeance upon the man who ended his life arrives in the cave to come face to face with the Void creature. "I do not understand why I must do this, but I must know what it feels like before either of us is gone forever." Urgot's tone was rather dead-pan, but it was made all too clear what his intention was as he went up to Kog'Maw and leaned forward to embrace him, careful not to harm him with either of the implements replacing the Headman's hands.

Kog'maw hugs him back as his tail was wagging of happiness.

''Hug for you too Gotty. Even if Koggy thinks you better as crab.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
"Indeed I always never liked Malzahar I seems we have a bit in common Sir Kog Maw, so what want to play some games?"
''If voidling want, Koggy wants to play hide n' seek.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona smile before letting the void puppy go, she then retrieved a small sack from her waist and brought out a small cupcake which she then cautiously held out to Kog'Maw.
Kog'maw sees that Leona has brought out a cupcake. He spins around himself of happiness before taking the cupcake with his hand and eats it.

''Sunny makes heartwarming to Koggy. Did you makes it intentionally only for us?''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
The expansive halls of the League halted, rugged hillsides spreading outward. Goshg, from one of his recent tests, eyed the cavern just off in the distance, slugging forward with his waterborn feet. With plotting eyes, the fish man spots the crudely written sign. He raises an eyebrow as he enters, his predatory brain churning with ploys.

Tapping his staff against the stone cavern entrance, he echoed: "Void worm?! Are you there?!"

Inching inside, Goshg's eyes illuminate with their dull yellowed glow, each movement within the cavern under his scrutiny.
No reponse been echoed back. The only thing Goshg could hears in this cave, is the voidfly flying around and the voidling crawling around. But Kog'maw was here... he is always in his home. Maybe he was hiding somewhere.

AskCrimsonLord

09-24-2012

Hey Koggles.
Mind lending me some of your essences?
I'll pay you back... eventually.

Goshg

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post
[I]
No reponse been echoed back. The only thing Goshg could hears in this cave, is the voidfly flying around and the voidling crawling around. But Kog'maw was here... he is always in his home. Maybe he was hiding somewhere.
"Hm...very well," Goshg mumbled, stepping forward with his staff crystal lightning the way.

"Ooooooh Koggie!~ Where aaaaare yoooooou?"

Snowy Poro

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post

Kog'maw sees that Leona has brought out a cupcake. He spins around himself of happiness before taking the cupcake with his hand and eats it.

''Sunny makes heartwarming to Koggy. Did you makes it intentionally only for us?''
"I did, Kog"

Leona said, happily smiling at the void puppy as he ate

Ask The Ebil

09-24-2012

"Alright Sir Kog you will hide and I will seek."

Ask Koggy Maw

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCrimsonLord View Post
Hey Koggles.
Mind lending me some of your essences?
I'll pay you back... eventually.
''No, Kog'maw's blood is to us. We don't share our essence too. But Koggy can let you have that fish.''

Kog'maw happily handed out a living fish to Vladimir.

Quote:
"Hm...very well," Goshg mumbled, stepping forward with his staff crystal lightning the way.

"Ooooooh Koggie!~ Where aaaaare yoooooou?"
No reponse again... As Goshg pass near the cave's lake, it's seems there was bubbles who was getting out of the lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I did, Kog"

Leona said, happily smiling at the void puppy as he ate
''Yay!'' Koggy says as he jumped happily around before hugging a second time Leona.

''Koggy is the happiest.''

Quote:
"Alright Sir Kog you will hide and I will seek."
''Ok! We go when you begin to count.''

AskCrimsonLord

09-25-2012

Living fish..
This will do.

Goshg

09-25-2012

Goshg marvels at the internal lake, stalagmites surrounding every wall and pillar. Turning his attention to the mineral-infested waters, the deep dweller's eyes detect the faint popping of bubbles. Weary, Goshg stalks into the water, getting a closer look.

Ask The Ebil

09-25-2012

Duncan began to turn his back to Kog Maw and started counting
"1....2.....3.....4....."

Ask Koggy Maw

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCrimsonLord View Post
Living fish..
This will do.
''Koggy's happy to know that food is useful for something else.''

Quote:
Goshg marvels at the internal lake, stalagmites surrounding every wall and pillar. Turning his attention to the mineral-infested waters, the deep dweller's eyes detect the faint popping of bubbles. Weary, Goshg stalks into the water, getting a closer look.
As Goshg approaches the bubble spot, Kog'maw in his Deep Sea costume get out in a jump motion from the water toward Goshg like he wanted to eat him while he shouts.

''Fresh Fish!!!''

Quote:
Duncan began to turn his back to Kog Maw and started counting
"1....2.....3.....4....."
Kog'maw looked around to know where he could hide. After some seconds later, he found a spot where it would be a great hiding place. Then, he goes toward this spot and hides there.